Heaven's Mandate (changes)

Walex

Since the loot has been butchered and the boss from this dungeon doesn't drop anything valuable anymore (a few outdated items and an old outfit only), the "once per day" and "use white orb" systems from this dungeon should be removed immidiately... Remove them. Seriously.

At this point this dungeon is too easy so I doubt that you would add anything to the loot table.

People have to spend their orbs (and each orb is money) and literally get nothing in return. Sometimes some people make a mistake and get locked so they aren't able to finish the daily quest. Sometimes there are 6 players (LFP option) without a single orb, and this repeats many times which leads to wasting a lot of time for a one minute long dungeon.

Another thing to mention is that there was literally no event for this dungeon for the entire year (I doubt it will be during the holiday season).

ALSO we're still waiting for the evolved stone drop improvements which were CONFIRMED LAST YEAR.

imo, it would be nice if theyd add MoW permanently to this dungeon, since it has no purpose whatsoever, that would atleast make it bearable with the daily lock and orb requirement, they could even remove the loot, what do i care for that tbh(or any of us)

like how coldstorage has the little lyn merchant guy(i think its a guy,hard to tell)

remove daily limit for this and cold storage and also the white orb from mandate and keep it for cs it's about time they do that these dungeons don't give anything usefull anymore, the only thing you do them daily is for achivement kill and that's about it oh and that 40k exp or they removed that too...

Archived