Returning player

Hanty

Hello all,

I did not play this game for half year. I leaved because it was terrible how they dealed with players.

For me, it was better to go and play another game, which acting with players under much better conditions.

Also even now when I play something else and I'm going to be able to play BnS again I will never trust ncsoft again, same as I will never spend a lot of money in their game, I sometimes try to play just for fun.

So please, is it better now or not?

From what I readed now on forum it seems to be the same, maybe even worst and I do not know how can this game still work. Maybe they planing stop it like MxM (only for EU/NA) ?

Any advice?

Thanks and sorry for mistakes in language :))

Honestly, I joined the BnS community back in 2017. I ended up taking a break for a year and now here I am. I think it has improved a lot. Yes, it may seem that all they care about is peoples wallets, but all in all the game play has gotten better. Just the other day I had bought some NC Coins and my coins didn't come in right away, (Of course they didn't) and I contacted staff about it, and it was dealt with nicely and right away. 

If I had to rate BnS back when I first started, it would have been a 4/10.

If I had to rate BnS right now? I would rate it a 7 or 8/10. 

I have been playing MMORPG's and games like this for a long while and I have to say, from an old player to an old player, grind on the game for a bit again and you'll learn to get into it again. But that is just MY opinion and suggestion. 

Archived