You really hate f2p players

i wanna die

3 hours ago, i wanna die said:

Agreed but even though there were cost reductions made and gold decrease applied to f8 daillies i still cant make enough gold to make steady or regular progress on my aransu weapon. Back then in gunwon patch if was much easier to farm gold , if you did all purples you could earn up to 100g per day and that was a a very nice amount to make for players who have a lot of time. Back then i felt that there werent any pay walls and i thought that nothing was impossible. Nowadays i can barely make 45g with the same amount of time or even more  i put into my daillies. 

Pts price is 400g or less since they “bossted” the gold bg box and back in gunwon at least it used to be 200g-300g at most. 

So my conclusion is no matter how much easier you make materials be obtainable the price is just the same.. 

i am wondering if they did some changes to the success rate of pts or they made the tradeable materials for crafting less accessable. 

So in my conclusion i say that even though ncsoft is making materials more accesable for new players and decreasing the material costs for the weapons i think the biggest problem f2p players face is the pts.. because just to upgrade past aransu 3 you need 3 of them.. and they cost at least 400g nowadays each. And making 45g per day knowing that you need 1200 at least for the main material to upgrade your weapon will make you have to farm for 26-27 days just for the premium transformation stones. Next comes the upgrade cost and other materials. 

But im not complaining about how long it takes to upgrade your gear but what im saying is that back then f2p players had a better steady income and to me when i could make 100g per day felt like nothing was impossible because i could farm anything with no problems. 

Even though we had so many cost reductions i feel like my upgrading isnt consistent enough.

at least when i did bg before the nerf i could make around 70g in moonstones each day. 

So basically now daily income is twice as less (100g to 50-45g) and pts price is twice as big (200g to 400g) how does that work? 

Which makes pts less obtainable by at least a half if not 4 times less.  

Anyone thats saying the gearing has never been easier probably is still on baleful or raven. Or idk maybe he has some good method on how to make gold so if you do i would like you to share that method so i can close this thread. 

Like you said about 1/5 years ago premium stones costed 260 gold, now they cost 400. Just look at how many premium stones you need to +10 VT necklace. If the gold income gets nerfed but the pay to buy from f10 or trove items (premium trasformation stones) staying the same price we losted it. Now gold ranked people geting moonstones in bulk so the price from the moonstones droped. Non whale people cant make money from there so they lost another way of making money. So now you log in to make 3 daily challenges, do the weeklys and BT one time per week. And if you want you farm 4,5+ gold dungeons. So you make 60 gold + the sellable materials from the boxes, that means you make about 100 gold in about 2 hours. After that what left for you to do? Run arenas and sell soulstones. I didnt try to open new arena boxes to check how many sellable soulstones you can make now after the new update. If they nerfed arema boxes also shame on them. Thats all i had to say.

On 2018-10-20 at 12:45 PM, Sherry Kaizer said:

Like you said about 1/5 years ago premium stones costed 260 gold, now they cost 400. Just look at how many premium stones you need to +10 VT necklace. If the gold income gets nerfed but the pay to buy from f10 or trove items (premium trasformation stones) staying the same price we losted it. Now gold ranked people geting moonstones in bulk so the price from the moonstones droped. Non whale people cant make money from there so they lost another way of making money. So now you log in to make 3 daily challenges, do the weeklys and BT one time per week. And if you want you farm 4,5+ gold dungeons. So you make 60 gold + the sellable materials from the boxes, that means you make about 100 gold in about 2 hours. After that what left for you to do? Run arenas and sell soulstones. I didnt try to open new arena boxes to check how many sellable soulstones you can make now after the new update. If they nerfed arema boxes also shame on them. Thats all i had to say.

I wouldn't say I make the remaining 40g from the materials I get from f8 dungeons but yea my income is around 55g if we include EL and IF and the 5g from dc reward then I get maybe 1 moonstone from f8 chests and thats 6g. So around 60g at max daily income if I don't start doing all purples at 9am so I can finish everything before I go to bed. Though I don't think that we are getting 40g in traceable mats from the f8 loot boxes. I'm thinking maybe 5 to 10g at max since I don't have that much luck with the drop. 

Also I don't make 100g per day unless I repeat those dailies on an alt or two and send over the money. but usually I don't do that, I only use alts for events but I still spend the gold I earn on my alts towards gearing them because I don't want to be carried on my alts forever. 

I haven't checked arena boxes either tbh cause those don't make that much money. 

I will try one day when I have lots of free time to see how much g I can collect from the old dungeons

Archived