Costume contest.

zerooo

2 hours ago, zerooo said:

so this year is worst than last year's contests...... from all your options , maybe 3 are good......but for god sake....... some of them hideous like the panda one....it has literally 0 creativity looks like he went to nearest store and look for kids clothing... you guys need to triple the sources two of those are suspicious

this

pVmECi7.jpg

GEVQANC.png

And now this 2

MCEFxMa.png

and this one reminds me white hot....they even have the flower in the same spot....

i would get if this was selected randomly by a bot....but no....they "pick" the best , i really wonder what is happening inside of their hamster minds because it makes no sense at all.....that being said , lets start sharing the rest of the entries , just what cool and unique costume they decided to dump ^^

first outfit...kinda looks like it? I think its espacially cause of the same colors. Its not my favorite but is definitely good. As the second one....OMG I KNEW I SAW IT SOMEWHERE. I agree with the others that you could be more carefull with how you say things...sounds harsh. But sorry for the others but that second one is white hot.......i completely agree with you on that one.

I'm actually glad someone did a costume inspired by Aion and it FINALLY got chosen. I did an entry last year that was aion/warlock soulburn inspired that a lot of people liked, but it didn't end up getting picked. I only hope we get some wings that can be worn with any costume you want eventually (easily accessible non-trove/gachapon wings) to wear with this.

Even so, my first choice for voting was actually the Deities costume, because I really, really want a greek inspired costume for when archer comes out

Archived