Zen Bean Trader-missing Outfits from Moonwater Plains

Maxune

Hello, I wanted to give this thread and if you could support them to implement these missing costumes.."Infinite Challenge"(Dreadtide Arena)  and "Secret Agent" (Talus Engineer Corps)

thanks.

1 hour ago, Rogziel said:

Infinite Challenge is an achievement, they aren't going to add it to the Zen bean trader. Not sure about the other one though.

How does that matter? You also get archievements you didn't work for by buying a lvl50 boost. NC also had no qualms about making some archievement unobtainable by removing content.

3 minutes ago, Cor said:

How does that matter? You also get archievements you didn't work for by buying a lvl50 boost. NC also had no qualms about making some archievement unobtainable by removing content.

The achievements you get from the lvl 50 boost are the story achievements you would normally get from completing the story. since by using a voucher for lvl 50 you start at act 8, people would never be able to get them. No costume achievements are awarded.

As for those 2 costumes you mentioned: we all suffered through farming them, you should to. Thats why the costume is special and actually one of the better looking ones in the game.

Either farm or wait for Merchant of Wonders event.

And as far as i know the only achievements you cannot do atm are the blackwyrm ones.

2 hours ago, HateMe said:

The achievements you get from the lvl 50 boost are the story achievements you would normally get from completing the story. since by using a voucher for lvl 50 you start at act 8, people would never be able to get them. No costume achievements are awarded.

As for those 2 costumes you mentioned: we all suffered through farming them, you should to. Thats why the costume is special and actually one of the better looking ones in the game.

Either farm or wait for Merchant of Wonders event.

And as far as i know the only achievements you cannot do atm are the blackwyrm ones.

Right, the other achievements aren't really as tedious as Infinite Challenge. Took me a long time to get mine. XD

On 25.6.2018 at 4:45 PM, HateMe said:

You get archievements you didn't work for it doesn't matter for what.

On 25.6.2018 at 4:45 PM, HateMe said:

I didn't mention any costume i'm not the op. Other outfits that are now easily obtained via trader were just as rare and special as the ones the op mentioned so what you write is nonsense since those shouldn't be able to be just bought either by that logic.

Archived