At the end of the event...what to do with failed stage 6 astral souls besides sacred vials?

LoliDolly

I wasnt sure how to title this but im curious. For those of us who fail completely. Will we have the option of using our stage 6 astral soul for whatever we want?

What i mean is like right now as the event comes to a close and i failed to get my soul on my alt, i can still get a sacred vial, but i dont want a vial, i craft 4+ oils weekly. If anything i would like to get the echomancer outfit for one of my other characters. However at this moment i am not able to use a stage 6 astral soul for something that requires a stage 5. I was just wondering once the event is officially over will this change where we can use stage 6 to get anything that requires stage 6 and lower?

Would love to hear from a BnS officials and people dont come and be like "well what do you want them to do give you stuff for free?" I hardly consider this asking for free stuff when its a stage 6 soul and over 50 percent failed attempts for brilliant astral soul. Just saying i feel this is a legit question to ask. I actually have two alts with this situation both not guaranteed to get the brilliant fleeting astral soul, one over 50 percent and when the event comes to a close the other over 80 percent if she fails her last attempt tuesday night. 

3 hours ago, Buzzirk said:

I'm pretty much in the same boat.  If they won't change the store offerings, maybe support will downgrade the soul for us.

... And didn't they say we'd get one free a day starting at some point?

They just randomly started it on 13th not many even know. Its going down right now and you already missed 5 days... its a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ joke.

21 minutes ago, Bleys said:

They just randomly started it on 13th not many even know. Its going down right now and you already missed 5 days... its a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ joke.

actually it wasnt random, there was an announcement a few days before but it was only done so in the forums. What they fail to realize is not everyone follows the forums.

Archived