6 vs 6 Punishment

SO to make PVE gear I'm forced to go to 6 vs 6 BG which is a freaking joke ....I need to get moonstones to make Empyrean Spirit Stones there is no other way to make them and I need 70..... ok not so  bad I guess i'll go SSP as a returning player from 2 years ago .... nope they don't drop there ok tower floor 15 .... nope they don't drop there. 

Only way to get the is with BG points .....only even with full BG SS and 950 AP + 850 Ele damage i can't even scratch people and all i do is get 1 hit with 180k HP .....then to top it all off it get the message .... you have been awarded 0 BG points for not contributing when i've spent the whole match fighting ........ what a joke so I have no way to get BG points and no way to even craft PVP or PVE gear because of this punishing system. 

Empyrean Spirit Stones are tradeable. Moonstones too. You will get them faster PvEing and selling / bidding drops than farming in battleground.

I would always recommend to go the route that is the most fun and use gold in every way that makes life easier instead of thinking you should "save up" and then end up doing content that you don't really enjoy.

On 19/06/2018 at 12:22 PM, Shuchin said:

Empyrean Spirit Stones are tradeable. Moonstones too. You will get them faster PvEing and selling / bidding drops than farming in battleground.

I would always recommend to go the route that is the most fun and use gold in every way that makes life easier instead of thinking you should "save up" and then end up doing content that you don't really enjoy.

What has this got to do with being punished in 6 vs 6 for " not contributing" when you have in fact been taking part and not afk leeching like some people it's the fact you can't earn BG points because you are deemed "not contributing" which is very wrong with this system. 

oh then I misunderstood what the issue was, sorry.

It used to be that you only needed to deal at least ~5k damage to get credit for the fight, which is basically one hit. But maybe they increased that threshold now?

Archived