Treasure Trove clarifications/feedback

asot

Hey Guys,

I've recently gotten back into the game and was very excited about the upcoming events and Treasure Trove, however there's a couple of things that I'd like to clarify in regards to the latter:

- Are the Trove expansions finally account wide? Or are they still character bound ?

There's nothing stated in the current article, which would have made me eager to buy those expansions and even keys (I know keys would be used by one character, but the prospect of unlocking the Trove slots for my other characters as well would have made it a must buy and happy reasons to log in with each of my character every day). If they're still just character bound, then it seems they're keeping their anti-consumer policy affecting F2P and subscription users. There's no point giving a free treasure key to characters above 36 level if they will only be able to open the first 2 slots, which are 99% of the time just crap. New or returning players will have to pay ~12.5 euros just to unlock all treasure slots and have a chance to actually get something decent for ONE character.

- Do players with Premium subscription get anything?

As far as I've heard, we would even lose our 3 daily spins during Trove period. Is it true that instead of getting extra stuff, we're actually getting less during the event ?

If this is true, then it's rather shocking.

I was really eager to spend some money on the game (in addition to the paid subscription) to have some fun and support the devs, but my enthusiasm went down pretty quickly now when I was reminded of the "lovely" mobile game practices.

Thanks for reading! (and hopefully responding as well)

30 minutes ago, asot said:

- Are the Trove expansions finally account wide? Or are they still character bound ?

There's nothing stated in the current article, which would have made me eager to buy those expansions and even keys (I know keys would be used by one character, but the prospect of unlocking the Trove slots for my other characters as well would have made it a must buy and happy reasons to log in with each of my character every day). If they're still just character bound, then it seems they're keeping their anti-consumer policy affecting F2P and subscription users. There's no point giving a free treasure key to characters above 36 level if they will only be able to open the first 2 slots, which are 99% of the time just crap. New or returning players will have to pay ~12.5 euros just to unlock all treasure slots and have a chance to actually get something decent for ONE character.

- Do players with Premium subscription get anything?

As far as I've heard, we would even lose our 3 daily spins during Trove period. Is it true that instead of getting extra stuff, we're actually getting less during the event ?

If this is true, then it's rather shocking.

I was really eager to spend some money on the game (in addition to the paid subscription) to have some fun and support the devs, but my enthusiasm went down pretty quickly now when I was reminded of the "lovely" mobile game practices.

1. Trove expansions are still character-bound, meaning, if you unlock it on one character, it applies to that character only.

2. Premium Subscription members will get the free daily trove "spin" (that everyone gets) as well as a free trove key they can purchase daily.

The free trove key acts as any other trove key where as the free trove spin is...well, let's just say, good luck getting anything good out of it ^^

23 hours ago, Ludicium said:

1. Trove expansions are still character-bound, meaning, if you unlock it on one character, it applies to that character only.

2. Premium Subscription members will get the free daily trove "spin" (that everyone gets) as well as a free trove key they can purchase daily.

The free trove key acts as any other trove key where as the free trove spin is...well, let's just say, good luck getting anything good out of it ^^

Thanks for the answers, Ludicium :) It is a bit sad, but it is what it is.

Archived