Kill Achievements for Alts

900263_1452550656

Are there any plans of changing the achievement system for alts? Its annoying to do over 100runs on the main char for dungeons like hollows heart or ransacked treasury and then you have to do it another 100 times on your alts if you want to get them something. It would be such a good quality of life change if the achievement for unlocking legendary accesoires would be account wide or the number for alts would decrease on maybe 10runs for the accesoires.

What would be the point? You'd still need 250 cores per accessoires, aka 250 runs at most of one of the dungeons. Getting the achievment on the side is not an issue there. Besides, it wouldn't exactly feel fullfilling, if your alts suddenly start running around at the same gear level as your main, only just in 1/10th or so of the invested time.

Just wait a few content patches, and the achievment requirement will be reduced to 10 and hellion cores start dropping like candy. Same as with the Draken Accessoires.

They already drop like candy. And its so much easier to do 250runs of ST for the glove than 100runs HH. And many people already have multiple thousands of hellion cores. Yeah it might be fullfilling to get it on your alt but its also tedious to do it over and over again on alts with a bit less gear for example. Try to do 100runs ST or RT without Aransu but you did it already couple of houndred times on your main.

• 3 weeks later...

The 100 run requirements are a major annoyance for players like me who mostly play casual and prefer PvP over PvE in their PvX portfolio. I do not mind running a dungeon a few times once in a while, but grinding is not an option for me that is compatible with fun.

Different people will have different priorities and playstyles, so the following is only my personal perspective, but as a premium paying 6v6 casual, I would greatly desire one of the following, in order of preference:

1) General reduction of the run requirements from 100 to 10 runs.

2) Reduction of the run requirements from 100 to 10 runs for premium members.

3) Alternative requirement of 100 wins in one of the battlegrounds.

4) Alternative requirement of gold rank in one of the battlegrounds.

I do realize I will have to run the respective dungeon ~50 times just to upgrade the Hellion accesssory to stage 10, silver scales and stuff, but it feels ridiculous having to run it 100 times before getting the item and then pushing it to max stage all at once. <_<

Archived