Earth Soul Fighter Moves

Kaburah

This question is more so for the PVP community. Everything that changes "Nerfs/Buffs/Move set changes" happens through your feedback (since the game is primarily based on pvp). I strictly PVE so I wouldn't know that side of BNS. Earth SF after this recent patch got a few changes on it's move set. Our leg sweep and floor smash got switched (annoying but I can adapt), and the one that I really don't understand and gets on my nerves is Our V move and our 2 (Displace), both in elemental stance. My question is why did they remove our crowd control? I usto rely on those moves to deal with trash mobs. V would pull enemies in and displace would push them back into the vortex. But for some reason it was taken of earth and placed onto frost? Can anyone provide an explanation as to why the devs did that? Or did moves accidently get flopped around cause of the patch?

What? I think those moves remain? They only move your f howling blast to x melee and your heal to x range. Your displace and your range v are still the same. I don't have access to the game this week so i can't take screenshot but if i remember correctly it'd be so.

The change to skills 3 and 4 is to streamline & synchronize SF with other classes' buttonmapping. I remember reading this somewhere.

You still have all your ccs i think.

Displace and Whirlwind default skills were changed. Open your martial tome (K) and stat them back into CC if you want, personally though, id suggest you to keep the displace on its default because the pushback one does not give you chi.

Archived