Issue with Freezing orb drops at Cold Storage

Omicron77

Since the last patch there are no more guaranteed Freezing orb drops from Winter Mane at Cold Storage for everyone in the party. Now you can only get 2 orbs that are divided among the party members which is quite unjust when there are more than 1-2 players. Considering that you can still do the dungeon only once a day and the orb prices for the items at the vendor Mallang did not change (e.g. Starling outfit and Ice Weapon), this is really unbalanced for those who would like to get orbs.

Moreover, a similar dungeon is Heaven's Mandate where everyone still gets 2 guaranteed Black Rose Feathers. Strangely enough, this did not change.

Please look into this and change it back so that every player in the party gets at least 1-2 orbs or make the dungeon repeatable or decrease the orb prices of the items.

Not sure what you want the feathers from HM for, but I totally agree with Cold Storage.  Luckily I was at the end of my grind for them, so I ended up just solo'ing it + using a white orb for the second boss (that boss gives you 1 guarantee and 2 drops) for a few days.  There was really no reason for taking that away, and you can't get the drop anywhere else.

Archived