Jump to content
Forums

I have 10 Fps in 64 bits and 60 Fps in 32 bits (Windows 10 1803)


lMirajane Strauss
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello

Since yesterday I got the update of Windows 10 1803 or April RS4 I have problems running Blade and Soul in 64 bits.

Before the version of Windows 10 1709 running Blade and Soul in 64 bits had 60Fps.

Now in the new update of Windows 10 1803 running the game in 64 bits I have 10Fps. If I execute it in 32 Bits I have 60Fps as always.

Why after playing always 64 Bits at 60Fps now I have this problem?

 

FX 6300 4.1Ghz

8Gb Ram

RX 460 4Gb gddr5

Windows 10 1803

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, lNatsuDragneel said:

Hello

Since yesterday I got the update of Windows 10 1803 or April RS4 I have problems running Blade and Soul in 64 bits.

Before the version of Windows 10 1709 running Blade and Soul in 64 bits had 60Fps.

Now in the new update of Windows 10 1803 running the game in 64 bits I have 10Fps. If I execute it in 32 Bits I have 60Fps as always.

Why after playing always 64 Bits at 60Fps now I have this problem?

 

FX 6300 4.1Ghz

8Gb Ram

RX 460 4Gb gddr5

Windows 10 1803

Are you on a laptop? If you are, it could be graphics switching automatically setting the 64bit client to use the integrated card instead of your RX 460. I believe ATI/AMD's graphics switching is called Enduro. You'll have to look up how to set it right. If not, then I have no idea. Sorry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had the same problem. I updated to windows 10 1803 on May 8. Before server maintenance, I couldn't launch game properly.

 After the recent update, I could launch game. But always with low FPS around 10 FPS all the time.

 

Before updated to windows 10 build 1803, my game is always around 60FPS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ya, this happened to me and I have tried everything possible. I have to run it at 32-bit now to try to play but i freeze up during most fights and super slow loading screen times. 64-bit now doesn't even launch and i thought it was the windows update too. I uninstalled that specific update but it didn't resolve the problem either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, The Hepta K said:

Did this get auto ignored or what?

It doesn't work, or help in my case. For one thing, the computer I play on doesn't have an antivirus running on it because it's dedicated to nothing but gaming and kept clean (No browsing the internet on it, nothing except going to the sites where the games are)

Reinstalling a new driver only achieved a small FPS increase. I cannot downgrade any further than the last driver or certain other games wont be able to run.

 

Compatibility changes did nothing.

 

I don't have or use bluetooth. It doesn't exist on the computer I play on.

 

FTH fix did nothing as well :/

 

Every other game I have works correctly, it's just blade and soul, and the game was fine before the most recent windows update, so it has to be something else. Nothing on your list of things assisted my issue. The computer is new, and is normally more than capable of running the game at 60fps flawlessly. :/ Any other ideas?

 

It's also worth it to note that the two other computers in the house, not owned by me, with lesser specs that DO have bluetooth and FTH running are not having an issue.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Souba
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Souba said:

Every other game I have works correctly, it's just blade and soul

Same to me, but until I disabled Bluetooth, the problem never happened no matter when, what and where. Check the manage interface under the list when you right click "My Computer or This PC", the device manager, and show all hiddens. It should be there, basically almost all computer should

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Hepta K said:

Same to me, but until I disabled Bluetooth, the problem never happened no matter when, what and where. Check the manage interface under the list when you right click "My Computer or This PC", the device manager, and show all hiddens. It should be there, basically almost all computer should

It's actually grayed out and permanently set to off because I chose a motherboard without bluetooth purposely since its unneeded for my set up, so it's physically impossible for my system to use it :(

 

I ended up just running the 32 bit client, which works, but isn't great . I think the 62 bit client may have some compatibility issues. If the file repair I'm doing doesn't help, I'm going to attempt reinstalling the game

Edited by Souba
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Souba said:

It's actually grayed out and permanently set to off because I chose a motherboard without bluetooth purposely since its unneeded for my set up, so it's physically impossible for my system to use it :(

 

I ended up just running the 32 bit client, which works, but isn't great . I think the 62 bit client may have some compatibility issues. If the file repair I'm doing doesn't help, I'm going to attempt reinstalling the game

32 bit works for all computer with no fps caps, but it responds slower when many things are happening at once, it gives you screen freeze. 64 bit should be the only option for party plays and raids. I don't think the file repair will work, since it has nothing to do with the gamefile itself but has to do with some compatible issues between your computer settings and the game which accepts. So far I found bluetooth is the only and the real solution to mine and all my friends' computers, they never had the problem again after disabling it. Apart from Bluetooth I don't know if there are any other possible reasons that can cause the fps cap issue. Sorry :( but goodluck searching

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...