Outfit Problem

Ok so when I was trying to change out of my faction outfit, both my Hongmoon original outfit and my blue one (given by the Eight Master I think in Chapter 13 I'm sorry I lost track) DISAPPEARED. Is it possible to get them back? Or did I delete it and its totally my own fault for being careless??????? 

It could be a bug :S

Double-check your inventory, and your F3 (showroom) to see if it isn't there. If it's still gone, try logging off and on.

You can purchase your outfit from the eight masters (Twist of Fate) from the vendor in Jadestone village (near the bulletin board as you windstride in).

As for your Hongmoon outfit, I am not sure if there is any way for you to get that back (correct me if I am wrong).

Aside from that, you can always submit a ticket requesting further assistance.

27 minutes ago, Queen of Hearth said:

I'm reallllyy sorry but I'm REALLY clueless- who's the vendor? oH NVM I see him ;)

Haha, glad you found him XD

As for your showroom, in that case, I think you might have changed your keybindings so that F3 is assigned to something else. If that is the case, hitting your "ESC" key and try to looking for the showroom there - it's either in the pop-up gray menu or one of the icons below (I can't recall which :S) 

Archived