Change from Lyn warlock+other questions

Hello there , new EU player, probably i was play bns and had lvl46 Lyn warlock need to change it for more humanity race is it possible ? and cost ?

+ + how to up my level faster ?! very very new really i dont really understand everything in this game 

lv46 means nothing, really.. if you're not happy with your race/looks, just start a new character, since u can get to max lv and start endgame farming in few days, at most. There is the option to change race/looks and it costs between 1k and 2k ncoins, but as i said, in your case, it's not worth it.

To level faster just follow your main quest, the yellow one; aside from some specific ones, u don't need to do blue quests. Also do purple and orange quests too whenever u can, since the unlock abilities and instances (check your received letters in the <J> tab)

well... it's true levelling doesn't stop at 55, but 55 is the minimum required to play seriously and search for parties and clans. I'm sure u can get to lv55 in few days if u do only yellow quest and can beat story bosses fast enough.. again, lv 46 is nothing, devs made levelling a lot easier than 2 years ago.

As a side note, only whales managed to get to max lv, which is "55 hm25", most players are between hm10 to hm14. When u finish main story, u will get to at least lv55 hm7 and before that u shouldn't do endgame content

Archived