Question on new 365-day premium membership goodies...

Shunaia

This is what the info page says on the subject:

"""Existing Subscriptions

If your existing 365 Day Premium Membership has or will renew between February 20, 2018 and May 8, 2018, you’ll automatically receive the Righteous Blade costume and Hongmoon Swan Feather head adornment. That’s right; if you fall in this renewal grace period you don’t need to purchase a new subscription for the bonus items! The Righteous Blade costume and Hongmoon Swan Feather head adornment will be delivered to your Received Mail after the May 9 maintenance.

New Subscriptions

Any new 365 Day Premium Membership subscriptions made on or before May 8 will get the Samurai costume set delivered immediately, along with the Righteous Blade and Hongmoon Swan Feather head adornment on May 9.

Any new subscriptions on May 9 and beyond will receive the Righteous Blade and Hongmoon Swan Feather head adornment bonus items. New subscriptions on May 9 and beyond will not receive the Samurai costume set."""

***My question is, if I already have a subscription now, and also have the samurai set with the hongmoon feather adornment, will I get those items again if I cancel my sub and renew it before May 8...?***

I only want to know this because I wouldn't mind getting another Samurai set to put on an alt, as well as the hongmoon feather thingy.

At first, I was thinking I could get the new items if I cancelled my sub now and then renewed it instead of waiting for it to run out.^^;

I don't think you will get it if you already have a subscription that does not run out before may 8 since it only actually renews once it runs out and not when you cancel and sub again.

Also hongmoon feather is only for subscribing the first time you don't get it again for this renewal.

1 hour ago, Cor said:

I don't think you will get it if you already have a subscription that does not run out before may 8 since it only actually renews once it runs out and not when you cancel and sub again.

Also hongmoon feather is only for subscribing the first time you don't get it again for this renewal.

Ah, naruhodo...

Thank you for your response.^^

Archived