Do you guys suffer the dropping of FPS and how to solve that?

ShaneKIA

Let's start with my PC spec:

• MOBO: ASRock X99 Extreme 3
    • CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (6 cores, 12 threads)
    • RAM: DDR4 16 GB
    • VGA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 SLI

Currently, I launch the game by BnsBuddy with 64-bit Client. I get 120 FPS in characters lobby and F8 lobby. 80-110 when being idle in the low populated area, and 70-80 in high populated. In combat, I can get 70-90 FPS when running a solo dungeon, but it drops down to 20-40 when running with 6 men. In the raid, FPS is only 10-20, and the worst FPS that I have experienced was below 6 FPS with boss 4 VT. Some of my friends with lower PC spec than me can run the game smoothly. I've already tried many solutions I found on the Internet but not working so far.

Solutions that I have tried:

• Adjusting NVIDIA Inspector and Managing 3D settings.
  • Set Priority and Affinity in Task Manager.
  • Run with BnsBuddy and activate all cores...
  • Turn off Quest Tracking.
  • Turn on Optimizing Combat and Lower the settings (FPS are the same with high and low graphics settings...).
  • Disable some Apps that may affect the game (Bluetooth, Xbox service...).

After I have tried many ways to fix, the issue remains the same.  So tell me about your experiences. Do you have the same issues? What is your PC specs? How do you fix it and does it work?

• 3 weeks later...

Try repairing your files a month back I was having this issue + slow verifying times i used bns buddy to actually get into the game but i had 15 or less fps

after switching to 32 bit and repairing files it seemed to fix it 

im not the best with all of these issues but its worth a try

Archived