Wind BD progression

tsukiyoFM

Hi, I'm currently at  lv55 HM9. There are so many things I wanted to ask so I will break it down into few part:

Equipment

1. Throughout researching in forum for wind blade dancer, there are 3 item are essential damage contributor:

a) Skyrift Mystic Badge - get from Celestial Basin Peach exchange 

b) Eternity Soul Badge (can go for Alluvion as well) - dragon express / mushin tower exchange

c) 3 Offals for HM Z (Whirling scourge) - Twisted Grimhorn + Gloom Incursion + Shattered Mast (or get from pvp merchant which I don't)

Is there any other source of getting it ? or any of the above has wrong info ? (my personal priority would be Skyrift>HMZ>Eternity)

2. Currently having Baleful Stage6, but other equipment are main story reward.(mostly purple grade) So I have no idea which to aim first.

Most people say go for dragon bracelet, but currently it kinda of out of league for me. 

Dungeon/Raid
3. What role does a Wind BD play in a party ? DPS seems not strong enough to compete, there aren't much buff for party, seemingly sad.

4. Where should I farm for gold ? I suppose materials are all from dungeon. I'm short on gold (after purchase one of the offal)

Currently complete daily challenge, mushin tower until 15F, other dungeon such as Shattered Mast, Ebondrake, Gloom, Sogun, Desolate Tomb, and some peach farming. Can we earn money from crafting ? which lead to the next question.

Crafting

5. I have forgekeeper & Soul Warden (or radiant ring), but I couldn't see what is good for craft and could be sell. Any recommendation ? (best if listed out as from small earning to huge earning)

Gem

6. What gem should I get/aim for ? And how to upgrade them efficiently ? (I only see triangular gems from dungeon so far) 

Is crafting good for obtain them, or just wait for them to drop naturally ? or get from currency exchange/dragon express ?

(I saw crafting guild only have Diamond gem available) 

PVP

7. Is there any viable WIND BD build for that ? 

Build (trainable skill)

8. I currently playing Guardian Tempest instead of Whirling Scourge because I haven't got HMZ, but I feel really dependant of it for survival.

I also use pulling dual strike. I tried using Whirling Scourge + RESIST dual strike, but feel it isn't that reliable. Any good advice on iframe utilisation ?

(There are alot of instances I missed my iframe using Q/E because too far to use)

Hopefully someone can shed some light on how to upgrade efficiently. 

On 2018-04-20 at 9:42 AM, tsukiyoFM said:

Equipment

1. Throughout researching in forum for wind blade dancer, there are 3 item are essential daage contributor:

a) Skyrift Mystic Badge - get from Celestial Basin Peach exchange 

b) Eternity Soul Badge (can go for Alluvion as well) - dragon express / mushin tower exchange

c) 3 Offals for HM Z (Whirling scourge) - Twisted Grimhorn + Gloom Incursion + Shattered Mast (or get from pvp merchant which I don't)

Is there any other source of getting it ? or any of the above has wrong info ? (my personal priority would be Skyrift>HMZ>Eternity)

Answer:  Sadly pvp is the fastest and safest way of getting those  items for skills. You dont need to win all the time just do pvp daily q, collect beans and buy bravery tokens and buy skills. It will take time but you will get it eventualy. Also daily dash gives bravery coins and this event also where you get from event dung canonball and quite offen it gives bravery coin chest. From pve those items drop chance is almost non exist. Or you can spend 15 eur/dolars and buy dualist bundle.

2. Currently having Baleful Stage6, but other equipment are main story reward.(mostly purple grade) So I have no idea which to aim first.

Most people say go for dragon bracelet, but currently it kinda of out of league for me. 

Answer: For weapon you dont right to get balefull however to fully get your dmg you will need raven as fast as posible. That will increase your dps by a lot. As for braclete i dont know as i am rerolingto lightning so cant say for wind now.

Dungeon/Raid
3. What role does a Wind BD play in a party ? DPS seems not strong enough to compete, there aren't much buff for party, seemingly sad.

Answer: BD  roles in pt is same both lightning and wind its dps+pt protection. True dmg of wind bd comes from almost end game gear. WHen you get raven weapon,Black tower wind accesorys and vt ss.

4. Where should I farm for gold ? I suppose materials are all from dungeon. I'm short on gold (after purchase one of the offal)

Currently complete daily challenge, mushin tower until 15F, other dungeon such as mushin tower until 15F, and some  other dungeon such as Shattered Mast, Ebondrake, Gloom, Sogun, Desolate Tomb,peach farming. Can we earn money from crafting ? which lead to the next question.

Answer:  Sadly there is no fast way of getting materials or gold in game when you are new player. Only way is to sink real money into game. I am old player and have 8 chars with which i do weekly chalange and with mains raids and dc. As for dungeons your are doing good. Do these ones every day for gold and materials:

mushin tower until 15,  Shattered Mast, Ebondrake, Gloom, Sogun, Desolate Tomb, Naryu Foundery, Naryu sanctum, heaven mandate. you can use this video as guide hat to do after finishing story. 

Crafting

5. I have forgekeeper & Soul Warden (or radiant ring), but I couldn't see what is good for craft and could be sell. Any recommendation ? (best if listed out as from small earning to huge earning)

Answer: Sadly there is not many craft porfitable to be selling. in forgge keeper you can craft transformation stones and sell them to get gold but you will use your upgrade materials for crafting tham. Crafting is mostly for your personal use for upgrading.

Gem

6. What gem should I get/aim for ? And how to upgrade them efficiently ? (I only see triangular gems from dungeon so far) 

Is crafting good for obtain them, or just wait for them to drop naturally ? or get from currency exchange/dragon express ?

(I saw crafting guild only have Diamond gem available) 

Answer : Good gems you can only get from dragon express. Dungs drop only crap gems. From dragon express you have 2 options: get gems with solar energys (30 solar energy=1 pentgonal gemm) or buy with gem poweders. For gems look at that video i posted before its talks whats better and how to get there as well :)

PVP

7. Is there any viable WIND BD build for that ? 

Cant help you with that i useed lighning for pvp

Build (trainable skill)

8. I currently playing Guardian Tempest instead of Whirling Scourge because I haven't got HMZ, but I feel really dependant of it for survival.

I also use pulling dual strike. I tried using Whirling Scourge + RESIST dual strike, but feel it isn't that reliable. Any good advice on iframe utilisation ?

(There are alot of instances I missed my iframe using Q/E because too far to use)

Answer:  FOr iframing q/e/ss and your tab and hm block should be enough you need just to learn bosses atack patterns thats all. Will get it in time :)

Hopefully someone can shed some light on how to upgrade efficiently. 

Answer: FOr upgrading look at that video again :D

Hi there i quoted your post and  wrote my comments on it, i underlined my comments so read up and will see. Hope it helps a bit :))

Mantis, thank for the reply.

1) I will try, but I try to do duel tag and there is literally no one....

In fact i did see it once, but I only have 150G that time and another person already reach 120G bid... Dont want to bankrupt and couldnt do anything else.

2) I'm at stage 7, and... Couldnt really proceed..  out of mats and gold... 8,9,10, raven are really costly... Especially the 20G each legendary element thingy.

3) I'm targeting the necessary badges for wind BD, mystic badge in basin(have 30k+ peach, but waiting on raven feather) so that my dmg is alot higher. 

4) yeah, but i wont really invest gold into game. At least not much. now my aim everyday is daily>weekly>pvp (your recommendation> dungeon>mushin>>i nfinity tower

I happened to watch the video few days ago :)

5&6) will look into it again, maybe craft and use or just salvage it.

8) Q/E/SS and tab is bread and butter, but what is HM block? Block is one of the thing i dont understand with BD.. would be nice if get some information about it.

I tried used dualstrike spec into resist, but sometimes dungeon requirement just needed that stun....

PS: it helps alot, appreciate it

Hm block is skill which pops up when you use your tab skill(you acitvate it by pressing f) . Its 5 resist for 5 sec.

For progresing as you are new player it realy is hard and will take lots of time to progress. So just dont wory and do dailys and upgrade little by little.

On 4/23/2018 at 4:12 PM, MantisxD said:

Answer:  Sadly pvp is the fastest and safest way of getting those  items for skills. You dont need to win all the time just do pvp daily q, collect beans and buy bravery tokens and buy skills. It will take time but you will get it eventualy. Also daily dash gives bravery coins and this event also where you get from event dung canonball and quite offen it gives bravery coin chest. From pve those items drop chance is almost non exist. Or you can spend 15 eur/dolars and buy dualist bundle.

The daily was Tag match... and its quite irritating... so slow :(

On 4/23/2018 at 1:50 PM, MantisxD said:

Hm block is skill which pops up when you use your tab skill(you acitvate it by pressing f) . Its 5 resist for 5 sec.

For progresing as you are new player it realy is hard and will take lots of time to progress. So just dont wory and do dailys and upgrade little by little.

You must be confusing maelstrom ( f ) with guardian tempest ( z ). The z skill has 5 resist for 5 sec, maelstrom is either 2 sec iframe or 3 second party iframe depending on what you have selected.

Archived