So where's my costume?

Peanutz

I just bought the honor guard costume, but it's nowhere to be found, it didn't pop up in the received items where the costumes I buy usually appear. Is this a bug, or did I miss something? Because the up until now stuff I bought appeared instantly.

This just happend to me , at first i tought it was because my mail was full , so i got 1 evolve stone and there was the evolve stone on my mail , i also buy the "honor guard" outfit but no where to be found , i did submit a ticket but they say the will adress this issue to the Dev. team so we just have to wait or we just got scamm for 800 ncoins

12 hours ago, Ferchobits said:

This just happend to me , at first i tought it was because my mail was full , so i got 1 evolve stone and there was the evolve stone on my mail , i also buy the "honor guard" outfit but no where to be found , i did submit a ticket but they say the will adress this issue to the Dev. team so we just have to wait or we just got scamm for 800 ncoins

Yeah that's what the reply to my ticket was. I'm a little surprised to see I'm not the only one with this problem, and with the same outfit.

Archived