Witch items should i go for now?

Zair

Hi, so i had to stop to play 1 month, preaty much the same time they nerfed gunner class, but im back to game now, and i want to know what items / build should i go for and what is best for fire gunner now?  I found the change a bit annoying, but nothing that i cant deal with, so i would like to know:

-I have Primal soul badge, should i keep it or should i change for the one that boosts Unload and follow Unload build?

-I have tiger bracelet, should i keep it or is it better to change to dragon?

-Witch build is best for end game gear? (tombstone vs unload)

-How much exactly they boost unload damage?

8 hours ago, Zair said:

-I have Primal soul badge, should i keep it or should i change for the one that boosts Unload and follow Unload build?

-I have tiger bracelet, should i keep it or is it better to change to dragon?

-Witch build is best for end game gear? (tombstone vs unload)

-How much exactly they boost unload damage?

I'm going to assume you have full BT SS and accs and haven't started VT.

1.) You can keep primal for now and stick with bullet storm build. Unless you have the tokens just sitting there you can get holy fire to try.

2.) keep tiger, you can't go wrong with it. Dragon is very niche in that you need to have both matching soul and badge. Tiger can work in all situations.

3.) Personally I like the unload build as I find it more forgiving than bStorm. Also if you can't get the last set of bStorm out while in raid (6 sets with primal badge, I can in f12, but not in raid) then you probably want to go with unload build. Some have said that you no longer want to use bStorm with unload build at max gear. I don't have max gear yet so I can't tell you if that's true. But from my own tests, with VT badge and 5 VT SS, not using bStorm is a huge dps loss.

4.) Devs actually did a good job in shifting bStorm damage to unload damage. If you did the exact same thing you did before, you would not notice any difference except for the unload "rng".

my recommendation is to stick with bStorm for now. get holy fire badge if you can and test out the build. Of course, since your other gear won't be optimised to unload, don't take the dps change to heart as much. What you want to figure out is which style you like better. bStorm is not mech friendly, have to make sure your CDs line up, but the damage output is not rng. Unload build is much more mech friendly and easier to line up CDs, but the damage output is "somewhat" rng, though it averages out in the long run.

50 minutes ago, Racingwind said:

I'm going to assume you have full BT SS and accs and haven't started VT.

1.) You can keep primal for now and stick with bullet storm build. Unless you have the tokens just sitting there you can get holy fire to try.

2.) keep tiger, you can't go wrong with it. Dragon is very niche in that you need to have both matching soul and badge. Tiger can work in all situations.

3.) Personally I like the unload build as I find it more forgiving than bStorm. Also if you can't get the last set of bStorm out while in raid (6 sets with primal badge, I can in f12, but not in raid) then you probably want to go with unload build. Some have said that you no longer want to use bStorm with unload build at max gear. I don't have max gear yet so I can't tell you if that's true. But from my own tests, with VT badge and 5 VT SS, not using bStorm is a huge dps loss.

4.) Devs actually did a good job in shifting bStorm damage to unload damage. If you did the exact same thing you did before, you would not notice any difference except for the unload "rng".

my recommendation is to stick with bStorm for now. get holy fire badge if you can and test out the build. Of course, since your other gear won't be optimised to unload, don't take the dps change to heart as much. What you want to figure out is which style you like better. bStorm is not mech friendly, have to make sure your CDs line up, but the damage output is not rng. Unload build is much more mech friendly and easier to line up CDs, but the damage output is "somewhat" rng, though it averages out in the long run.

Thanks for your reply, i was already lossing hope on this topic, i somehow found dificult to find answers to my queations on what should i do and you did help a lot! 

I will get the holy fire soul badge to try it out and see for myself witch build i like the most and keep the tiger bracelet then. Thanks again! 

Archived