Adjustment for Sin Bombard skill maybe?

shintouzii

pve is totally focused on heartstab i understand that but in 6v6 it's almost impossible for me to lock someone and do damage since there always more than at least 2 people to stop you for that.So sin's play style mostly based on web-ice-hit-escape-steal. At least maybe some changes or some badge buffs for bombard will help to make it fun

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, RavTH said:

bombard is already braindead enough in arena, where is the lv45 patch when sins could do creative combos, unlike now they just do stun rmb rmb rbm F rmbrmbf and repeat.

i am missing back old days as well since creativity was everything but to avoid more dissapointment in arena , you can do changes on pvp ss so it won't effect arena. With this way you also don't complain about 1 shot mine toss thing as well and yeah i don't like it either even though i have to use it to be effective

On 14/04/2018 at 11:35 AM, shintouzii said:

i am missing back old days as well since creativity was everything but to avoid more dissapointment in arena , you can do changes on pvp ss so it won't effect arena. With this way you also don't complain about 1 shot mine toss thing as well and yeah i don't like it either even though i have to use it to be effective

the 1 shoot minetoss is out of control right now, it gives me cancer as I look at it...
I had conversation with some hm16 sin, he/she said that I am trash because I use close shave cc shadow build on him, when he tries to stealth and minetoss me as he/she can't 1 shoot me unless the soul wont be on cd -.- lul
this new sin generation is looking pretty bad

• 2 weeks later...

being sin used to mean tech chase , tactic and effort , nowadays it's just 1 shot class as other classes. Well some people like this situation but i still believe fights would be much enjoyable if we don't 1 shot people but put some effort for it

• 2 weeks later...

yeah the new pet boost is helping a little. I also prefer if you have to pull tab and get second catch for a kill, as opposed to one aerial kills. Also too much too strong defense piercing damage in 6v6, considering the VT badges and ultimates.

4 minutes ago, Shuchin said:

yeah the new pet boost is helping a little. I also prefer if you have to pull tab and get second catch for a kill, as opposed to one aerial kills. Also too much too strong defense piercing damage in 6v6, considering the VT badges and ultimates.

the only ultimate that I use it very often is Blink Step, very good utility in pvp and pve and even raids! For the other one.. not even bothered with that one, slow cast, to low damage for it to be ultimate, I do more damage without that ultimate... I did saw some videos that the ultimate did 3million I was excied but I think we got weaker version.

1 hour ago, RavTH said:

the only ultimate that I use it very often is Blink Step, very good utility in pvp and pve and even raids! For the other one.. not even bothered with that one, slow cast, to low damage for it to be ultimate, I do more damage without that ultimate... I did saw some videos that the ultimate did 3million I was excied but I think we got weaker version.

it might be the most useless ultimate here, even though if we can keep people in cc that long they would already be dead since people just do 1 hit to kill people, too much effort and the reward is just being at the same level as other classes. Well if only you grind enough to get 8 piece nova ss only then you start to make something until then you're either a glass cannon which doesn't work anymore since everyone has pvp weapon and ss nowadays or just playing stall which doesn't suit being an assassin!

Archived