High ping BT, VT, Koldrak’s Lair

Egoist00

I had issue with Koldrak’s Lair, it keep severely lagging each time....
even tho is such a simple dung that even with the lag it can be done,
I am kidna annoyed I would like to enjoy the 6k+ ap and see my big damage!,

One Part where it become stabil is when the dragon drops it head down the the lags stops. 
And when the need to press spacebar happens it stops lagging otherwise it's so lagged

and this was supposed to be 30 players

Edited by LaraKelly
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Egoist00 said:

But, in FAS, DKV, SJF, I have good ping, they r 12 ppl raid as well, how do you explain that?

Afk leechers, maybe? :p

Jokes aside, what I do experience in bigger raids are FPS-drops, somehow accompanied by increased latency. If I'm not mistaken, the game is single-threaded by default, so my guess is that it actually doesn't request new network packages, when still rendering. Otherwise, maybe the mechanics are just so overblown that your connection suffers from it. Can't say for sure, though.

2 hours ago, Skyhaven said:

Load increases with raids and such on server, also on ur computer. coupled together give u higher ping and lag. Notice the ping meter ingame is an approximation of ur ping to server, so higher load causes traffic like going to work at 8am, stuck in traffic forever. Ur comp has to send signals to server, server has to process and send u back signal infomation of u and ur raid members and what they are casting and doing.

Now u know how high ping ppl feel like :D:

Does the traffic get stuck forever?

On 3/25/2018 at 4:08 AM, Nivalias said:

Afk leechers, maybe? :p

Jokes aside, what I do experience in bigger raids are FPS-drops, somehow accompanied by increased latency. If I'm not mistaken, the game is single-threaded by default, so my guess is that it actually doesn't request new network packages, when still rendering. Otherwise, maybe the mechanics are just so overblown that your connection suffers from it. Can't say for sure, though.

so how do people with 100-150ms do it then? they have better wifi or pcs? 

• 1 year later...

Same BIG problem here, all good 12 man dungeon (HALL'S, SJK, FAS, DKV and MSP) except KOLDRAK. BT is fine for me and perhaps VT and SK. But the Koldraks lair is a BIG NO NO I get super lag that I cannot even compare with other dungeons. The game sometimes fast forward and worst case I got client crash then later Xigncode notify about running unauthorized program? WTH!!

Since Koldrak was first introduce it was all fine and later 12 man still no problem I can play all the set scheduled event.  BUT at about 2 or 3 months ago (not sure with exact date) this problem happened.

It happen before and later with my big hardware upgrade from Intel i5 3rd gen to Ryzen 7 2700X. (One of the reason why I decided to do Hardware Upgrade).

It fells like someone trying to stop player from doing anything or someone trying to client crash or someone doing a damage hacks. Kind a reminds me an old online game (cant remember). It started when players complain about questionable? low level player doing a very high damage then later the GAME DEV develop something to counter it then same problem like this. They put something on gameguard that ultimately ruins the game.

I suspect its the Xigncode for this game.

Edited by Fastblur