How high quality I can run on my laptop?

Dakoyah

As I ask the question in it's full form, how hiqh quality (graphics) I can run on my laptop without the game getting too laggy to play? I'm fine with a lil lag, I had it on my smaller laptop since my small laptop isn't for playing, obviously, but I don't think this one's for playing neither, but this one is way better. 

My english is okay, but these technical things in english... Don't expect anything too amazing.

So, here's my laptops (Sony Vaio, I don't know the model of my laptop any better, if there's something more to it.) system info, poorly translated from finnish:

processor: AMD A8-5545M APU  with Radeon HD graphics 1.70GHz, 4 core(s), 4 logical cores (I'm not sure are they the same thing, though)

RAM: 6,00 Gt (5,20 Gt available)

system: 64-bit operating system, x64-CPU (does that make any sense?) 

There's Windows 8.1 installed. My laptop is a lil old, I know. 

• 2 months later...

It depends also on which Radeon HD integrated GPU you actually have. Radeon HD 7570 would be about enough to give you 20 fps (at lowest settings), all the other types I could find were worse, some to the point of impossibility.

If you want to really play BnS on a lap top, you need something like a 1050 GTX (mobile).

Le 11/05/2018 à 22:56, The Hepta K a dit :

anything above Nvidia **50 will be minimal, however 980+ is recommended

Not really... i have a 1050TI (well ok, it's a MSI boosted version with double fan) and i never go under 60FPS in fact, most of the time i'm around 80FPS... OFC with everything at max in 1080p

Archived