KFM BB comet strike reset bug

moue

I would like to know if any other KFM experience bugs while using BB not resetting comet strike. I would say this happens to me most of the time during raid, more specifically during mechs. A place I experience it almost every time is Raven King pizza phase. It will likely happens if my comet strike is already on cooldown.

Also never been able to get comet strike resets to work inside soul separation. I had a lot of issues back during the celestial basin event(lots of people seemed to be the cause) and sent in a ticket about it complete with a youtube video. They responded to the ticket saying the issue appeared to be that I was partied with another person using blue buff. Apparently they didn't even look at the video. That bug is fixed with overlapping blue buffs now, still have this intermittent issue that seems to happen in a lot of different places.

Easy fix: Get 8 set fallen soulshields and never use comet strike again.

• 4 months later...

yes I still experience this sometimes.  I end up standing there not doing dps for a moment cause I'm waiting for the shot sound.  Stand there for a few moments longer cause then I check if I've actually hit the blue buff and then check if I'm actually at unleashed.  Then I realize it's bugged and go back to regular rotation and have dropped 30k dps in the mean time

Archived