High Ping HELP!!!

Egoist00

Its happened to quite alot of us. I upgraded my internet package just before, and my ping dropped from 260(which it had been creeping up to from 180ms 6 months before. Now my bns ping is hitting 300-5000ms, and there is over 35% packetloss at a minimum.

I was unable to make bids in the auction of 2 dungeons. the only help you can get is when NCwhat replaces the dead hamsters in their server that die after every update.

I've also been having these issues since the December patch. My actual ping is 35-40 but my ingame ping outside of f8 is in the 90's but when I enter f8 it is 130-160 and used to not go over 100 so I don't know what is going on either and sometimes I used to get latency spikes up to the 500's. I said "used to" because I was strictly on wireless internet before but now that I switched to powerline adapters (closest you can get to wired internet without the real thing) 2 days ago my latency stays somewhat stable and consistent. A technician is also coming by to check the internet tomorrow and bringing a new router and modem so hopefully it makes it a little better.

Archived