Shadow, pve rotation and info?

Trogmar

Hey guys Im newer to the game and just had a few questions. Im level 41 right now, but still not sure what i should be doing to do the most damage. what the best roation for trash?  Bosses? What stats should i go after? Any skills I should switch the effect for?

personally my shadow pve rotation is lmb rmb ani cancel, this is only better than lmb rmb f spam if you have hm heart stab (atleast for me) I know alot of soulshields in the end game gives dark strike extra damage up to 60% but I've tried it all and it's not Worth it for me, simply lmb rmb lmb rmb (keeping 5 stacks of poison up all the time ofc) is best dps for me. I usually stack poison with 3->tab->1->2->4->lmbrmblmbrmblmbrmb

I use focus recovery mist slash, heart stab, venom on 3, choke bomb on 4 (poison breath if I'm having trouble surviving) resist on c, mine toss on z (if knock downs are not required for the fight) normal decoy, focus recovery shadow slash, damage Lightning rod, fighting spirit. projectile protection x

On 2/6/2018 at 3:57 AM, LuIius said:

personally my shadow pve rotation is lmb rmb ani cancel, this is only better than lmb rmb f spam if you have hm heart stab (atleast for me) I know alot of soulshields in the end game gives dark strike extra damage up to 60% but I've tried it all and it's not Worth it for me, simply lmb rmb lmb rmb (keeping 5 stacks of poison up all the time ofc) is best dps for me. I usually stack poison with 3->tab->1->2->4->lmbrmblmbrmblmbrmb

I use focus recovery mist slash, heart stab, venom on 3, choke bomb on 4 (poison breath if I'm having trouble surviving) resist on c, mine toss on z (if knock downs are not required for the fight) normal decoy, focus recovery shadow slash, damage Lightning rod, fighting spirit. projectile protection x

Thank you I really appreciate your help.  It's hard to find help for this game that isn't related to max characters in full gear.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on your bracelet. 

If you go Divine Dragon (I don't really recommend it), just go 4(choke bomb)+v+tab/4 (to get out of stealth, recommendable 4-lightning rend because of focus regen) + lmb/rmb (to cancel the animation) then just do rmb spam. You need holy fire soul badge and revelation mystic badge. You can do RMB spam for 10 sec every 30-35 sec. It is very easy to do dps and burst with this way. But you won't advance very much even using the end game gear (vt). 

Another way is Tiger. Starting rotation will be same with some modification depending on the user. But you need Magnum soul badge then go through Colossus. And Skyrift mystic badge then get Aransu. With this set of badges, you have to do rmb+f or rmb+f+lfm if you have ran out of focus. It won't make amount of damage like Divine Dragon at the starting stage of the game, but at the mid stage it starts to beat the Divine Dragon. 

Actually Tiger Shadow sin is not balanced comparing with light sin because of the damage bonus (460% for shadow strike, 620% for lightning rod) and shadow sin can't cancel the animation of shadow strike just like light sin canceling the animation of lightning rod using RMB. That is the reason why shadow sin has lower dps than light sin. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:10 PM, ZDNTea said:

Depends on your bracelet. 

If you go Divine Dragon (I don't really recommend it), just go 4(choke bomb)+v+tab/4 (to get out of stealth, recommendable 4-lightning rend because of focus regen) + lmb/rmb (to cancel the animation) then just do rmb spam. You need holy fire soul badge and revelation mystic badge. You can do RMB spam for 10 sec every 30-35 sec. It is very easy to do dps and burst with this way. But you won't advance very much even using the end game gear (vt). 

Another way is Tiger. Starting rotation will be same with some modification depending on the user. But you need Magnum soul badge then go through Colossus. And Skyrift mystic badge then get Aransu. With this set of badges, you have to do rmb+f or rmb+f+lfm if you have ran out of focus. It won't make amount of damage like Divine Dragon at the starting stage of the game, but at the mid stage it starts to beat the Divine Dragon. 

Actually Tiger Shadow sin is not balanced comparing with light sin because of the damage bonus (460% for shadow strike, 620% for lightning rod) and shadow sin can't cancel the animation of shadow strike just like light sin canceling the animation of lightning rod using RMB. That is the reason why shadow sin has lower dps than light sin. 

He's 41, it'll probably be a LONG while until he even has a bracelet... probably more helpful to get him familiar enough with the basics to obtain bracelets first.

I think another option while you're still going through story is obviously Lightning build and just stay in stealth.  RMB / F and 4 whenever it becomes available.  

Archived