Seriously, **** your xigncode crap

Phinyx

I'm so getting tired of its constant crippling of the game performance. When we didn't have any of these stupid intrusive malwares for like a month, the game ran really well without any constant freezes or drops. Constant 1 second freezes are obnoxious as hell, boss starts moving - freeze, round starts in tower - freeze, arena match starts - freeze and so on.  

I guess everybody forgot about this issue after they added new troves so that everyone would shut up.

Just my short expression, because frustration finally got to me.

Mate, i am sys admin (linux) , xingcode is bad, but this is problem from your personal antivirus or you not configure well the stupid windows . I play bdo and bns with this crapy anticheat, no problems, so, believe me, its not from him.

The thing is, there's more than just xigncode lag going on here as well. I've come to think that something is wrong with the client, because after the last large patch before Christmas, the game has been unplayable for me on a brand new laptop that was playing with no problems the day before the patch.

Its incredibly irritating, and totally gamebreaking in some cases.

Mate, i am sys admin (linux) , xingcode is bad, but this is problem from your personal antivirus or you not configure well the stupid windows . I play bdo and bns with this crapy anticheat, no problems, so, believe me, its not from him.

Then explain why BDO doesn't lag on my computer but BNS does. I can also run other high end, AAA games at full graphical settings with no problems. Everything except blade and soul works fine.

I also have no antivirus installed because I don't use this particular computer for anything except gaming, so there's no conflicts going on, and no excessive program installs.

xingcode still runs next 5 minutes or so in your computer even after you quit the game.

this is a total nonsense. i have to manually take it out of task manager everytime i have to quit the game.

"since it is an anti cheat software or something, so i will have to check some files in your hard drives"

it will check anything and everything until it finds your bank account security number or something.

because you gave your permission to xingcode to do that in the name of "checking some files."

of course, BnS will deny it will ever happen.

just like  winamp.exe the well known mp3 player,

and winamp installs about 1500 registries and trashes your OS.

and winamp puts their "elevator.exe" in your HDD forever and it runs in the background without telling you, even after you quit winamp.

this is a data miner, and of couse,, winamp denies that their elevator.exe will do that.

it is really a data miner.

I am working in video game industry.  My Pc is FIT for gaming because i need it.
W7 64 bit pro - AT - i7 - 12 GB ram - 5x 2to - 1x SSD 1To witn OS on it -  GTX 1050 TI.  VDSL II ORANGE / FRANCE
This is my middle workstation to be sure EVERYTHING RUN 100% fluid on it.
I use Blade and soul 32 bit client because I D K why the 64bit do not want to start.

In Mmo industries the contents, the game play and the arts need to be on top obviously, but without correct server, any MMO who freeze each 10 seconds is T.R.A.S.H.
Even is he is the most beautiful of the planet.

Warframe, BDO, Vindictus, Guild Wars II, Rift, Tera, BLESS ONLINE IN RUSSIAN SERVER USING A VPN !!!! (off now) , FF14,  EVE ONLINE, LOL, HEROES OF THE STORM and Neverwinter.
ALL THIS GAMES 0.0.0 LAg or FREEZE !   Same computer , same internet provider.

BLADE AND SOUL:
Freeze almost each 10 scd,
impossible to do any pvp,
impossible to use my final ability correctly,
Each time a boss or a player do any attacks : freeze ... ... ... 

And you continue to say the problem IS ON OUR SIDE ? 

You have taken my money 1 times, my bad,  i will not put any more in a mmo who use prehistoric server or with incompetent developers who can't fix what is the most obvious important thing to do in any online game. And i invite all the players who have the same problem to do the same.

I believe that people who want to cheat are smart enough to know that they can't come on the forums and say, "I think you should take away your anticheat software because I want to be able to cheat!" As a result they come up with other excuses for why the anticheat software should be removed that sound more legitimate in an attempt to convince other people, and eventually NCsoft to remove it. Then other people see what they say, and the placebo affect takes place, and people start blaming ANY poor performance of the game on the anticheat software because it has been designated as the pariah. That results in creating people who aren't even trying to cheat that honestly believe the poor performance is caused by the anticheat software, and don't understand how bad it could get if you don't have anticheat software.

If you want to see a game plagued by cheaters, go play World of Tanks. Just go google "world of tanks" cheats. The cheats are right there: first page of results. You have to CHOOSE not to cheat in World of Tanks because there is no other barrier. The company has an anti-cheat policy, but it is a bogus fear campaign to try to scare people into not cheating by banning a very small percentage of the cheaters every month because if the company actually banned all the cheaters, they would lose at least 15% of their player base - probably more like 30% - possibly as high as 60% though. World of Tanks is in the top 10 most popular games in the world. That is a lot of players to lose, and the company isn't willing to do what has to be done to solve the cheating problem. The cheaters have called them on their bluff, and now it is just pathetic.

I don't even have a very good computer. I really need to upgrade it, but Blade and Soul runs pretty ok for me outside of the occasional FPS drop from 60 down to 30 for a fraction of a second once in a while. Is that caused by the anticheat software? Maybe. Maybe not. Let's just assume that it IS caused by Xigncode3 though. Very well. I accept that as a reasonable payment to stop cheaters. Trust me, you CANNOT underestimate these people who want to cheat. They are selfish, and clever. The bot problem was horrendous when B&S launched. If you have a single chink in your armor, they will exploit it to the maximum extent. I am sure XIGNCODE3 doesn't stop all cheaters, but if the anticheat software lowers the amount of cheating by more than 50%, then even if it costs me game performance, my personal opinion is: so be it. Maybe something better will come along later we can upgrade to, but just taking it away is the same as letting cheaters cheat. That is not an acceptable answer.

Archived