stuck with unwanted inventory

KASER100

I have had no problem selling inventory items when I had the paid player membership, but like many we do not always have the funds to pay to play so now I am a free player.  I have items are all blue and most are locked. chest: lycan weapon, moonwater weapon, lycandi weapon, cinderlands weapon, sentinels, viridian, wu fus loot, scorpions soul shield 8 pack. have inventory that is almost full. These items do say unable to trade but I see them for sale on marketplace. I have sold these items before, but now unable to sale them. I am also unable to break them down, they show as grey boxes. So I cannot sale them and cannot break them down , what can I do with them ? Is this because I do not have a paid membership ?

You can still sell to any store in game, the only difference membership allows you to do is to sell to the dragon express. Just throw them all away if you can't sell it to a store, hold click and drag the item out of your inventory. You won't ever need to keep low level items and weapon chests. For future reference, you cannot dismantle boxes of any kind, you have to open them and then you can dismantle the item you get.

Archived