Tailor Shop - Great idea, but still need improvement

Kozuki

So yeah, BnS finally decides to venture the land of customizable outfits with its Tailor Shop. Though I have not yet decided on an customized outfit (hoarding coins for Valentine Event), I think it is potential.

Pros:

-You can bring up Tailor Shop everywhere, be it in-server of F8. Great to kill time when waiting for the party/raid.

-Have pattern customization with a slider. Some other games with similar system only offers color changes at best.

-You can change hair color without having to spend 1,000 coin for an appearance change voucher!

Cons:

-Too few options to select. Only very handful of outfit that can be customized now.

-Too few color variants. You cannot have a solid black color without using a certain pattern, which prevents you from applying other patterns.

-Lackluster outfit/head/face adornment customization compared to outfit's.

-Annoying animations after a while. We don't need our characters checking their own feet everytime we change their shoe color

Suggestions:

-Refrain from making more recolors and focus on making customizable outfits instead.

-Outfit with a lot of recolors should be added to be customizable

-Add more colors.

-Add more patterns.

-Add gloss system. Some players just love to make glossy outfits.

-Add more details customization (Details 1, Details 2...)

-Make it possible to remove/customize certain piece of outfit. If I don't like stockings, I can change it to bare legs or socks, for example.

-Add pattern customization to outfit/head/face adornments.

-For head adornment, make it possible to change hairstyle.

-Make animation to be triggered manually by players.

-Let us use emote system in the Tailor Shop.

-Etc.

moderator in this forum already answer this question,

they said customization outfit is new feature even in korea and actually not quite ready to release since development team need to code each outfit, but they want player in west to enjoy this customization as fast as they can, so expect more and more customization outfit to be release in future

1 hour ago, Fiana said:

moderator in this forum already answer this question,

they said customization outfit is new feature even in korea and actually not quite ready to release since development team need to code each outfit, but they want player in west to enjoy this customization as fast as they can, so expect more and more customization outfit to be release in future

I didn't ask any question though? It is a feedback thread.

And yeah, I know it is a new feature and of course, they will add more outfits. However, there are other things to address, not just the lacking of outfits.

5 hours ago, Kozuki said:

I didn't ask any question though? It is a feedback thread.

And yeah, I know it is a new feature and of course, they will add more outfits. However, there are other things to address, not just the lacking of outfits.

You also forget how they mentioned that making a customizable outfit is literally a hell of work for the devs, so dont expect too much from it its already hard on them as is. The more they add the more costumes will be locked behing rng boxes to compensate the costs of development.

Archived