Why is the masts daily the mobs again?

RolasuDraygan

I just find it odd that The Shattered Masts daily is "Phantom Waves" the daily where you kill 15 mobs instead of the other 2 dailies. Has it been explained and I missed it? There's 21 total ebondrake phantoms in a single run of the dungeon but people will often just kill the first 4 without waiting for any party members. Considering 8 phantoms are clustered in an area past a loading point it's easier to miss the phantoms than I would prefer. Can they just change the daily back to killing Taikhan so people won't leave randomly in the middle of the dungeon cause they got screwed over by their last party? 

12 minutes ago, RolasuDraygan said:

I just find it odd that The Shattered Masts daily is "Phantom Waves" the daily where you kill 15 mobs instead of the other 2 dailies. Has it been explained and I missed it? There's 21 total ebondrake phantoms in a single run of the dungeon but people will often just kill the first 4 without waiting for any party members. Considering 8 phantoms are clustered in an area past a loading point it's easier to miss the phantoms than I would prefer. Can they just change the daily back to killing Taikhan so people won't leave randomly in the middle of the dungeon cause they got screwed over by their last party? 

You can always solo these waves by yourself before 1st boss even if you only have 850 AP. Just do the mast dungeon in server and enter twice. You can finish it without killing any boss by yourself.

On 1/25/2018 at 12:19 PM, FrozenB said:

You can always solo these waves by yourself before 1st boss even if you only have 850 AP. Just do the mast dungeon in server and enter twice. You can finish it without killing any boss by yourself.

Okay, I'll be honest here I hadn't thought of this. That's a good piece of advice. Usually if I don't finish the quest with a party I'll go in by myself to finish it but I don't prefer t do that because you can't get back to lobby without using escape. So I guess they chose this quest as the daily challenge to make it easier for lower AP players? 

Archived