lmao so this is what happened when i reached out to support

895113_1452550608

So i tell them my masters founders pack outfits and weapon skin completely disappeared upon coming back to the game after a year right?

WQzwsn.jpg

does this make sense or am I crazy? I genuinely feel like i'm crazy but I didn't spend 100+ dollars just for the best part about the founders pack to randomly go MISSING

so they can't just give you another outfit? like come on that excuse is dumb as hell lol. what do they mean its lost and they can't locate it. that bs excuse about items only being stored for a certain amount of time is even worse. cause I have those outfits from the masters pack too and mine have not just suddenly disappeared. their giving bs excuses for what happened to them and they know it, their just to lazy to give you your stuff back

Founder only gave 2 costumes....and the weapon skin they have re-sent it to all players when they updated the showroom which was a few weeks back so you should have that one in your item claim.

Are you sure the costumes dissapeared or you maybe moved them to an alt or something? This is the first time i ever hear of them randomly dissapearing ever.

Maybe you should explain it to them like to an idiot and they will understand.

Unreasonable complaint imo, you can't expect them to keep track of 2 year old items as well as just giving you another set because you somehow lost them. Items don't just disappear so either they are still somewhere (other char/mail) and you just haven't found them or you got rid of them or someone else got access to your acc and did it (anything else missing?). Whatever happened it's most likely that it's your own fault.

11 hours ago, HateMe said:

Are you sure the costumes dissapeared or you maybe moved them to an alt or something?

I went through every single characters inventory, vault, and wardrobe.

9 hours ago, Cor said:

. Items don't just disappear so either they are still somewhere (other char/mail) and you just haven't found them or you got rid of them or someone else got access to your acc and did it (anything else missing?). Whatever happened it's most likely that it's your own fault.

Definitely not my fault because I remember distinctively my main character was wearing it before I left BNS. Coming back to the game I was in the hongmoon starting uniform. No sense how it would be my fault. They randomly say it cannot be detected or found so that's bullshit, I didn't pay 100+ dollars for some bullshit excuse

12 hours ago, 895113_1452550608 said:

Oh and another thing, at first I was asking about all my outfits but they were all moved to wardrobe, so those were fine. This post is about my founders pack outfits that are gone.

Then i would suggest you reply to them, with the proof of purchase you should have gotten when you bought the founder pack to prove it and they should restore them without issues imo

Archived