Obsidian Gem in Trove WARNING

JLEET

I just got hexagonal obsidians from trove, but when I selected the Fire element, I got an Earth one and again when I selected Fire I got a wind one? Hopefully BnS support will be able to fix this because those were my critical trove rolls :\

Hello PhoenixMitra,

Currently at work  so I cannot open game but I'm sure that I clicked the Fire element Obsidian Gems and BOTH times got two elements that I did not select (I am a fire gunslinger and got an earth and wind one when I selected Fire).  That would have been about a $50 dollar investment on the critical Trove rolls that would have gone to waste because of some bug or glitch in the player to server interactions. Is it possible for an admin to swap the gems to Fire element that I originally clicked on and intended to purchase from Trove?

On 2017-12-20 at 7:40 PM, JLEET said:

Hello PhoenixMitra,

Currently at work  so I cannot open game but I'm sure that I clicked the Fire element Obsidian Gems and BOTH times got two elements that I did not select (I am a fire gunslinger and got an earth and wind one when I selected Fire).  That would have been about a $50 dollar investment on the critical Trove rolls that would have gone to waste because of some bug or glitch in the player to server interactions. Is it possible for an admin to swap the gems to Fire element that I originally clicked on and intended to purchase from Trove?

Hi JEET. That sounds really serious. I dont think that you would even joke about these things. What they could do would be add NPC you can swap you hexa obs gem. Or make it so higher trands ingine item gotten from trove can be exchanged to hexa Obs any element to choose. You heard that they said they where testing out alot on trove on stream before. Even though its done there is always bound to have some buggs undetected. I think you should really take screen shot of your 2 Hexa wrong element and submit a ticket explaining to them about the bugg or link this url you explained it here. I mean even though you dont hav any screen shot before you choose the Obs hexa and want fire and end up gotten 2 wrong element now while being firegunner. Take screen shot of those 2 element now for example. I think they will understand and can see it themselves its own explainatory. So why would one even lie about it and your fire and end up with wrong element just doesnt add up. So I think they could really do something about it.  Just submit ticket on google support bns and open an erran.  If it ever happened to me ofcourse i be furious. Good luck

Archived