How to go from material to processed goods

Astarae

I'm wondering how I can go from, say, Moonstone Crystal to Moonstone (also sacred crystal -> sacred orb, and Soulstone crystal -> Soulstone).

All of the little tooltips show things like "Moonstone Crystal"  = "Moonstone" (under processing), and it's easy to go from Moonstone, to the crystal, but I'm not seeing how to convert the other way.

The Processing section uses an "equal" sign, indicating  it should  be possible to go from one to the other, vs. a "one way"  conversion that might be shown as:

"window" --(hammer processing)--> "broken glass"

which is mostly "one-way". 

Thanks!

erm Moonstone Crystals are bound and they are obtained from dungeon rewards, the Monstones that are not bound are obtained through out a different way that's either rng daily box, or 6v6 box which requires more effort and it can be used to craft or transmute for special things.

Yeah, but I don't see how that answers the question about how to convert the crystal form of something to the non-crystal form.  It's easy and evident how to go from the non-crystal form to the crystal form -- you just rt-click on the non-crystal form and it asks if you want to convert it, but going from crystal form back to non-crystal doesn't seem so evident or easy -- so was asking how one did it.

??

Well it is  quite simple: you can't go back.

Conversion is only from non-crystal (tradable) to crystal (non-tradable), which is why you should not convert every tradable item, only if you don't have enough crystals, as the tradable ones are used for crafting stuff and are quite expensive (depending on the item).

Archived