Hongmoon Hexagonal Amber

Plexi

Hello~

I've bought a hexagonal amber from the dragon express 2 days ago for 120 solar energies. It's supposed to recover 2000 HP when I'm being hit but that doesn't happen at all.
Nothing happen in neither PvE nor PvP, I've tested the gem alone with different weapons, with no other gear at all and the results are the same.
Some people told me that it has a chance to proc, but for over 30 minutes of testing it didn't proc even once.

Is this a known bug or there's another way for it to work.
I was about to send a ticket to the support team but I had to ask first because I couldn't find any answer about this issue after searching.

Submit a ticket to revert your purchase.

Upcoming patch will make Amber costs 4 powder, so you should save 120 solar energies for better things, whether Amber works or not.

Should be doable for Support Team cuz it is within one week.

The support team was very quick to respond and very helpful too, they've returned my 120 Solar Energy back.

I still hope someone could give me more accurate info about that gem, there isn't much info about it on goolge.

About the amber, if the effects doest procs maybe is bugged as isnt working as intended, But the main usage of it is PVP, cuz its suppose to replace the diamond gem in PVP matters, because in terms of pvp the AP matters not but the EFFECT of gems and weapons do indeed work in 6 vs 6 or open world, in Arena, no tho.

Archived