Blood Raid Outfit

Deathmoll

Sorry in advance if this topic has been already discussed somewhere in the forum, but I couldn't find any related info.

This topic is more like a question/proposal to the devs, regarding the Blood Raid outfit that was released with the Tower of Memory event, and the Gunslinger patch.

I couldn't play when the event was ongoing, and I missed the whole fun...and the awesome outfit. I really like this outfit since it is one of the best so far, released with a new class, so I was really hoping for a re-release of this outfit, even as a Hoongmoon Store item. Since I am probably not the only one who missed it (or some new players had a late start) it would be really nice if we have another chance to get it. Thanks and have fun! \o/

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering about that as well when I searched for info about it. In F3 (Wardrobe) there's only the red version. Probably, it's not in-game. Seems unlikely they'd add previous event outfits unless more people ask for it... at least I assume so. Pretty dumb that if you miss an event, you can never get an outfit again, not even with Ncoins. I get that it was an exclusive thing but it's not helping anyone.  

Was looking forward to getting the outfit too, bummer.

Archived