I miss last year's Halloween event

Kozuki

At least, I don't have to RNG to get the event outfit.

In fact, RNG actually helps me to save event tokens, since the event box last year also has chance to give outfit.

This is a good example how an event can be well-done between grinding and RNG aspects.

Back to grind other 9 outfit items from this Merchant of Disappointing Wonder.

9 hours ago, Kozuki said:

At least, I don't have to RNG to get the event outfit.

In fact, RNG actually helps me to save event tokens, since the event box last year also has chance to give outfit.

This is a good example how an event can be well-done between grinding and RNG aspects.

Back to grind other 9 outfit items from this Merchant of Disappointing Wonder.

I feel your pain. I got everything I wanted frpm last year's event pretty fast. I was probably one of the first people to get the witch outfit and hat, then the two pumpkin heads. I think the other outfit was a Hongmoon Store thing, but I forget.

This year, I got a few OLD items that I was missing, like the wind and thunder god accessories and the other outfit I never got from their dungeon. This year was about buying a lot of CS resets, mainly for the two new outfits and their hair items. For those four items, I spammed CS about 70 times, of not more. The rng is so horrible in BNS. The gold box always got me 5~50g, and never 1K or even 100g. The 10 or so Transformation Stones for 70g was NOT worth it because I could only resell the lot at 90g. The rare element crits were cool, since I need those for the last two outfits and adornments that I need to make for the "Crafty Collector" achievement, but every time they showed up, it was when I needed something else even more.

With RNG being such CRUD in this game, those boxes should drop a lot more plentifully at the end of dungeons or should at least yield more material PER box, so we don't have to wait on the next trove to have mats to work with, as opposed to running the same dungeons over and over for ONE box each, with only an RNG chance to get a rare elementioned or the like when we need 30 to make an outfit or other high level crafts that are tradeable.

Archived