pvp is stupid

mniuo

so may i ask why pvp is so stupid ik blah blah blah you're just bad shut up of you're gonna be like that i want a real conversation not just 14 year old kids trying to sound cool ok srsly why do you think pvp is bad and stupid i personally have to say being ccd 24/7 isnt fun and being kited by a summoner isnt fun either so... yeah kinda not fun to do pvp when thats pretty much all that happens

If you want a real conversation then you should set one up with right arguments.

Being CC'd 24/7 is a broad term.

Being kited by a summoner means, what exactly? What are you trying to do, and what do they do in response? What's stupid about it?

36 minutes ago, mniuo said:

being ccd 24/7

I believe this one is toward Assassin though to their infinite CC chain, but correct me if I'm wrong, aren't Assassins the only one that have an infinite CC chain? other classes have CC chains as well but but sooner or later, they run out of CDs the problem is before they do, we are already dead.

38 minutes ago, mniuo said:

kited by a summoner

Perhaps he is mentioning how they keep spamming their dandy lion (or how ever their counter is called) leaving the cat to attack you while they are in stealth and not only that, their snare spam(doesn't it gets reset if their counter is hit? I think they can spec it to that) making it very hard to get a grab on AND EVEN IF YA DO, they just send the cat to CC you to stop ya from doing any long combos.

Archived