so return after nearly year...

Gr1m

so as title says nearly year have passed since i stoped play bns now lvling up gunner and seems there is no more hongmoon weps/acc so is there new kind of upgrade items and at lvl u can get them? 

There are no main evolving items until lvl 50 and it's only legendary items. You'll get the legendary weapon "Unrefine Scaleburn weapon" once you start act 7 of the story, you can re buy it from the Grand Harvest Square merchant for 5 Naryu Tablets after finishing Act 6. The weapon evolves directly in Baleful/Seraph. Legendary accessories are from certain silverfrost mountain heroic dungeons or if you get enough of the materials, you can buy it from the dragon express.

4 hours ago, Richtofen said:

You can salvage them to receive legendary jewels and new acc's, if I remember correctly..

You can only salvage them if it's max uprgaded (True Yeti, True Python, etc.)

6 hours ago, Bardo said:

So we dont upgrade our gear below level 50 any more?

(just returned and all my old stage 10 ring/bracelet/neck etc. is worthless now?)

Yup, in a way, this simplifies things a lot. I don't know what kind of accessories you have, but if it's around the same power as Pinnacle accessories, then you can still use them until you get legendary. You can still technically upgrade the old accessories but some of the materials, such as moonwater transformation stone, can't be made anymore, so you'd have to buy them off the market. 

Archived