Suggestion for 6vs6

Vomboz

Equalized battleground option in the 6 vs 6?

So people would stop complaining about hm1-9 to joining in hm10+ battles.

In the equalized bg people wont get ranks up, but still gain battle points, so they could buy soul shields and such from vendor.

It is not about HM level, it is about gears. I have seen HM7 player with True transcedent soul with all max raven gears. On the other hand, I have also seen HM14 player (summoner) with basic Hongmoong weapon and accessories (not even legendary stuff).

Equalized bg is fine as long as they don't give ranks and also they should be rewarded way less Battle points (maybe 100 BP if you win and 0 BP if you lose) than normal 6v6.

The only time i'll touch 6v6, cause I haven't non this or last year, is if that system is equalized like arena but that will never happen, why? Cause the p2w kids will cry about upgrading their gear for nothing when we all know skill is what should matter in a pvp mode.

P2W kids can join the uncapped and leave ungeared people to equalized and no complains about gear. At the moment I think alot of people complaining of new started gamers gears cause they too want those pvp stuffs, but at the moment to gain them you need bg for it.

2 hours ago, Vomboz said:

P2W kids can join the uncapped and leave ungeared people to equalized and no complains about gear. At the moment I think alot of people complaining of new started gamers gears cause they too want those pvp stuffs, but at the moment to gain them you need bg for it.

No, you don't need bg for it. You can trade them with zean bean, which can be farmed in equalized gear arena. I think the only pvp stuffs that you can't get from zean bean is the new beluga pvp Soul shield (because you need battle points for them). However, new people should work with old pvp soul shield first (trade with zean bean for galaxy fragments) and then move on to new pvp soul shield in BG. 

People want to have equalized BG because they want to 1) finish weekly daily quest to get those extra rewards and 2) want to farm moonstones (most effective way to farm moonstones atm because the price of moonstones are increasing every day due to new crafting system)

Archived