Credit where credit's due

Rea Shinwa

We've been and still are complaining about many things, with good reason I believe, but I need to say that I am grateful about the infinite stamina in MSP, which I found out about today. It might be a small thing, but it makes life there so much easier. So yes, thank you for that. 

Absolutely this!
100 times this!

I loved the infinite windwalking in Whirlwind Valley when it was released, I loved it in Beluga, I loved it in Celestial Basin, and I love it in MSP which I also did 1st time since patch today.

Extending this further, could we have a last windwalking quest giving us infinite stamina everywhere? That would greatly substitute the "mounts" of other MMO's and would reduce alot of frustration when traveling other ways than Windstriding.
I know NCWest isn't responsible for any direct development, but it's certainly an idea to bring to the KR devs. Would be an amazing QoL improvement

2 hours ago, Yunim said:

Absolutely this!
100 times this!

I loved the infinite windwalking in Whirlwind Valley when it was released, I loved it in Beluga, I loved it in Celestial Basin, and I love it in MSP which I also did 1st time since patch today.

Extending this further, could we have a last windwalking quest giving us infinite stamina everywhere? That would greatly substitute the "mounts" of other MMO's and would reduce alot of frustration when traveling other ways than Windstriding.
I know NCWest isn't responsible for any direct development, but it's certainly an idea to bring to the KR devs. Would be an amazing QoL improvement

I love the idea, a last windwalking quest with infinite stamina for traveling around would be awesome. 

4 minutes ago, Rea Shinwa said:

I love the idea, a last windwalking quest with infinite stamina for traveling around would be awesome. 

Well no such thing exists yet, but once we get the lv 55 patch we will be able to extend our stamina further than we can now.

Archived