Point of escapes?

DirectorTseng

If they never FRIKEN WORK! 

I don't know if this is just in the arena / TOI but it's infuriating when you try to escape and either A) It NEVER triggers or B) A normal hit from the enemy cancels it. 

The point of an escape is the chance for you to get back in the game and keep fighting not sit there and continued to get wailed on because for some reason a normal right mouse click cancels all but the tab escape. Those are just the ones that actually work.. F escape.. HA! I can not count how many times I have sat there and mashed the F key for the escape on multiple different characters and it NEVER WORKED. I think my Assassin is the only one that has ever gotten the F escape to work, my SF and SUM forget it.. never works.. as does my 2 escape on my SF and neither does my 1 escape for sum. 

I know there is the whole ping aspect but come on! if you push the button it should trigger at least. 

*dips margarita glass in the salt of this post* anyone else? plenty to go around. 

This happens to me! I've been wondering if there's something wrong with my keyboard and I only notice it in game. My husband was watching me in the arena today as I played and complained about the escapes never working and he even told me "You're keyboard is probably going out." 

15 hours ago, Sanjhiyan said:

I think I know what you mean. When I press any of the escape keys, I see the icon react, yet the action doesn't trigger, so I stand there like an idiot and get wailed on again.

I thought it was happening to just me.

13 hours ago, Kezzie said:

This happens to me! I've been wondering if there's something wrong with my keyboard and I only notice it in game. My husband was watching me in the arena today as I played and complained about the escapes never working and he even told me "You're keyboard is probably going out." 

Nope I normally only saw it in TOI and figured it was just something stupid with the ultra bots in TOI but then it started to happen in the arena. I've lost far to many matches because of this stupid bug. 

Archived