why the need for lower galaxy path

acpty

the tittle say it all, and what with players that already spend lot of golds on this weapon, i didnt saw any complaint about galaxy being expensive so why ncsoft decided to make it almost free

we deserve any PSTS as refunds? feel scammed

2 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Was about to post something serious but these 1 post wonder accounts are getting out of hand now.

So you here to help get a solution or just here to be as toxic as possible? Im starting new toon on new acc i dont see any problem with it

3 minutes ago, acpty said:

So you here to help get a solution or just here to be as toxic as possible? Im starting new toon on new acc i dont see any problem with it

And what solution are you looking for prey tell?

You're asking for a refund because you upgraded before the change even happened? You got to enjoy your upgraded weapon early and now that it's getting a reduction in materials you believe you deserve a refund because of it? Please don't try to start an argument or complaint like how people got mad over the PvE weapon paths getting reduction.

I don't see why you'd deserve a refund, if everyone who upgraded their baleful/seraphs before the weapon upgrade cost reduction didn't. Your weapon already costed a third of the mats of the baleful/seraph path before that... and galaxy got cheaper too.

Archived