Soul Fighter

Underworld King

4 minutes ago, Underworld King said:

I want to know witch one should I wear on later levels?

Well on later levels when ur 50+ u can start with Avalanche den  3/5/7 and Soguns lament the rest, than there are 2 options 3/5/7 from desolate tomb and rest from ebondrake citadel or 1- 5 from midnight skypetal plains 24 man raid and 6-8 from desolate tomb, but i would suggest u to get the 24 man raid soul shield with desolate tomb one cuz that one u wont need to change it so fast and it will be there for ya for some time.

starting from your lvl  with the Blight soul shield set . when you go to cinderland  obtain the Scorpion soul shield set untill you open the  tomb of exile and obtain the Sacrifice Soul Shield. keep that untill you go to moon water and open the e fleet  Supply and collect all the set. here is some of the soul sheld that you can use and the list is going on and on!!! then after the lvl50 is up to you  my set on my sf  after lvl 50 is 1-5 MSP 6-7-8 deso but you can use full msp set no problem!. hope i help a little

19 minutes ago, HoranLigorien said:

starting from your lvl  with the Blight soul shield set . when you go to cinderland  obtain the Scorpion soul shield set untill you open the  tomb of exile and obtain the Sacrifice Soul Shield. keep that untill you go to moon water and open the e fleet  Supply and collect all the set. here is some of the soul sheld that you can use and the list is going on and on!!! then after the lvl50 is up to you  my set on my sf  after lvl 50 is 1-5 MSP 6-7-8 deso but you can use full msp set no problem!. hope i help a little

thats more than enough thx bro

36 minutes ago, Tsuzor said:

Well on later levels when ur 50+ u can start with Avalanche den  3/5/7 and Soguns lament the rest, than there are 2 options 3/5/7 from desolate tomb and rest from ebondrake citadel or 1- 5 from midnight skypetal plains 24 man raid and 6-8 from desolate tomb, but i would suggest u to get the 24 man raid soul shield with desolate tomb one cuz that one u wont need to change it so fast and it will be there for ya for some time.

ok thank you man

Honestly, you don't need to "get" or "grind" any soul shields prior to lvl 50+. The story will give you sufficient SS's every few levels, as well as weapons. Used to, you could buy the SS appropriate for your level from the Stone vendors back in the day. You don't even need to bother with the dungeon ones anymore unless you just want the achievements. Once you hit 50, then start worrying about your SS, and upgradeable weapons/accs.

my advice is not to focus on soulshields until you reach level 50+. Just use the ones that you get on the yellow quests. If you spend time grinding ss in purple dungeons (like desolate tomb), you'll soon know that you wasted more time trying to get those than using them, because yellow quests will give you better ones really soon.

Still, it's fun to get and complete the soulshields from dungeons (at least for me), so... suit yourself!

Yea don't bother with ss until after you complete the story. It's pointless to grind for ss at lower lvls because you'll be wasting your unsealing charms and time that you could have spent leveling to reach 50.

Archived