Dragon Certificates [SUGGESTION]

XO

I know -__- it really bugs me they didn't so something even as simple as exchanging them, I mean they couldve done 3 sm. drag cert to 1 drag cert and it would've been better than this lol. 

What's also funny is that we used to use Dragon certs for currency at like 45 cap lol, than they got changed to sm. dragon certs and now  they are going back again? like I don't get it lol

Yep. No 1:1 trade or modifying of the old item's data to make it into the new one. We just got robbed. I wish I went ahead and made more mats for the outfits and adornments that I'd eventually try to make to get the Crafty Collector achievement. I had 127 of the SMALL Dragon Certificates, and had to sell them for mere copper. All the new item did was replace the need for the old item to put the new one in. What WAS the reasoning behind the change? It only robbed the player - the CUSTOMER of game time and potentially even some money later on down the road. "Here guys, the bananas you are now using for making banana pudding are now obsolete. We're making you use bananas with a Chiquita sticker on them now, so throw all your old bananas away, as we will not allow them to work for you anymore. We're too lazy to put these stickers on your existing bananas or bother to trade you these new bananas for your old bananas. We're going to rob you, so don't put up a fight - just let it happen! -And then you wake up the next morning, butt-hurt (*BADUM PSH!*) from this series of unfortunate events. :3

Archived