Find a way to encourage Arena PVP

SJ

BNS is now pushing ESPORTS. At this critical time, you put 6V6 into weekly challenge, but not 1V1 and 3V3??

Not many people left in Arena now. For 1v1 beyond 1700, only those familiar faces and their alts. For 3V3, basically nobody and you need a looooong queue.

At a certain point, you have to sacrifice some of your profits (from PVE by encouraging 6V6) for sustainability (prevent game dying).

i like pvp... but not arena, i like 6 vs 6. Even tho i'm not raven and it's filled with raven whales that can kill you before you can say "mercy". And i'll explain why.

Arena just feels buggy, and probably is; nothing worst that seeing DAZED pop up when you use a daze skill and your opponent keeps on moving as if nothing was (ie doesn't even use an escape; just as if he wasn't supposed to be dazed). Don't even get me started about cats that somehow can do their melee attacks from out of range. I don't know if arena deals with lag or something differently than open world and battleground and that's to blame, but in battle ground you can kill those raven whales NP with skill; arena... feels like an RNG box, hoping that all works well (or in your favor).

Archived