MAKE AFKING IN TAG A BANNABLE OFFENCE

I don't know about you guys but I'm getting REALLY fed up with people joining tag and AFK'ing, This should be a bannable/punishable offence.

There needs to be a deterant for it. I'd stay to stop people from doing it, Punish them with a -100, Anyone else agree with me here ? What are your thoughts?

2 hours ago, Sylah Umehara said:

I don't know about you guys but I'm getting REALLY fed up with people joining tag and AFK'ing, This should be a bannable/punishable offence.

There needs to be a deterant for it. I'd stay to stop people from doing it, Punish them with a -100, Anyone else agree with me here ? What are your thoughts?

You use LFP button for tag match?!?!

Just recruit a team in the register tab so that you won't have an afker.

-100 points is nothing in arena. Afkers don't care about the points anyways. They want zean bean or maybe dailies. This is another reason why NCsoft reduced the zean bean amounts for the players who lose the match. 

54 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

You use LFP button for tag match?!?!

Just recruit a team in the register tab so that you won't have an afker.

-100 points is nothing in arena. Afkers don't care about the points anyways. They want zean bean or maybe dailies. This is another reason why NCsoft reduced the zean bean amounts for the players who lose the match. 

We're talking like the odd random that'll join, And trying to get people joining is a pain as it is. They should make it punishable as its ruining the fun

Archived