Will i ever catch up? Is it worth it?

Lunardom

I just returned from a very long break, almost a year! I have really been enjoying the changes to the game/crafting and what not. its great. As im starting to look at the gear and the shear amount of mats i decided to load up some ncoin for some mats and to help catch up. I already baelful stage 6. All accessories are pinnacle. Pet stone is legendary ($30 bux later). I almost have enough flower to get MSP soul shield 1-3. But looking at upgrades and everything i need literally seems impossible! Im currently sitting at 760AP HM8. Its SOOo Hard to find people in cross dungeon server because they want everyone over 800/900 AP just for dailys! I did join a guild and we run some of the harder content time to time. But honestly looking at it i dont think i will catch up anytime soon. I mean im still having fun, but i dont think i should worry about grinding for gear and just have fun? Perhaps level some alts up? i mean i know i just came back but im not sure when a new patch will come out and put me even more behind. Any feedback will help. No im not QQing im just wondering is it even possible?

Every once in a while, they let people catch up, if you invest a lot of time now, you can catch up in a few months if you really want to. Before the legendary materials rework, getting anywhere near end-game was pretty much unreachable unless you were lucky to get 100 moonstone bundles from naksun every few rounds (went over 60 and didn't get a single bundle myself). Now getting to stage 7 legendary isn't especially hard (just need the weapons to drop), as you don't even need premium stones until after stage 7, getting to Raven is gonna take some grinding though, or you could opt to go dawnforged/riftwalk path (most agree that Raven path is superior, but if you really don't want to raid...).

The current event is kinda a catch-up event for new players to get the soul badges, seeing as the prices for fury tokens are ridiculously high right now... They plan on revising the upgrade for ap gems in the near future too (probably around the same time we get Gunner), whether that means our old gems will be useless and replaced or if we'll be able to get those gems from crafting or whatnot, remains to be seen.

You will... I managed to catch up in  2 months.. and I only invested some money in trove to get the gems and mats... were it was well worth it... re-started the game on 740ap, 2 months later and I'm 931ap... and I spent on 2x50 keys.. or maybe 3.. can't remember and all the slots for it. that's about it.

I think the next trove will be in a month's time were you will be able to get a good boos as well if you want to invest money in the trove, you get some decent mats.

But you have to do the purple train daily to get gold.. and for the hard dungeons.. it takes longer to find a party.. but you can find some at 750 as well.. but expect to fail as well.. once you hit 800.. life get's simpler.. then again at 850.. and then 900.

Archived