Baleful or Seraph for Earth

Munifex

Hello! I've decided to play Earth soulfighter because it is so much more fun than ice in my opinion. But it's hard decision for me whether I should go for Baleful or Seraph weapon. 

Baleful increase my damage of Cobalt punch which is obviously really good plus it also increase my damage a bit equal to my attack power. Baleful is always a better choice because it often can reset the cooldown of my abilities.

But here comes why I still consider Seraph is good. Baleful increases my damage of cobalt punch which is just half part of the DPS rotation (Other DPS part is breaking claw). Compared to frost build you'll spam much more right punch than you spam earth's cobalt punch. Cooldown reset are not exactly needed because you DPS with your abilities that already have 0 cooldown plus focus chi is unable to be reset.

In that point I'm considering to go for seraph instead which allows me to use dragonfury much more often. 

Please reply of what you think whether I should still go for Seraph or Baleful

• 2 weeks later...

With the change to dragon fury, Seraph is definitely more appealing (especially at higher levels).

I went with baleful long before the update (like 90% of soul fighters), but now its to too hard to say :P

There are pros to both, but i think baleful is still a little bit better. Sorry i don't think that was much help lol  

Archived