Destroyer playstyle (need help)

Bommus

Hello everyone! so i'v made this topic (original topic https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/229934-looking-for-aggressive-fast-class/) because im looking some insight on class, I did alredy tried them a bit and i like all 3

(which are SIN/DES/KFM)

Bottom line i'm impatient in PvP i don't like waiting on my opponent too much, if i need to stay defensive the whole arena i'll go crazy. I like aggressive and fast playstyle.

Do you think DES would fit me?

Do they require intense grinding over HM?

Are they easy to start but have a good learning curve to out perform opponent or they are just linear skill based without being able to push them to the ''next level''

I like some challenge if it dosen't take me like 3 years to nail it.

What is DES playstyle in term of PvP mainly?

thanks !

1 hour ago, Bommus said:

Hello everyone! so i'v made this topic (original topic https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/229934-looking-for-aggressive-fast-class/) because im looking some insight on class, I did alredy tried them a bit and i like all 3

(which are SIN/DES/KFM)

Bottom line i'm impatient in PvP i don't like waiting on my opponent too much, if i need to stay defensive the whole arena i'll go crazy. I like aggressive and fast playstyle.

Do you think DES would fit me?

Do they require intense grinding over HM?

Are they easy to start but have a good learning curve to out perform opponent or they are just linear skill based without being able to push them to the ''next level''

I like some challenge if it dosen't take me like 3 years to nail it.

What is DES playstyle in term of PvP mainly?

thanks !

Well this game is all about waiting, And if you want aggressive class just go ranged special warlock or summoner.

Otherwise one mistake in destroyer could cost you your life.

And any class require intense grinding over their skills in general so yah.

they easy to learn and play with , But hard to master.

Destroyer style is more of waiting for right moment and try to dps as possible when you get the open. It more of forcing your enemy yo use their escape so you can punish them but it come at cost of yourself been open for them. 

Well baiting opening and playing defensive all game is not the same things. Thats not what i meant here. 

And for HM i heard some class like BM were really dependant on it and takes forever to get, thats what i dont want.

4 hours ago, Bommus said:

Well baiting opening and playing defensive all game is not the same things. Thats not what i meant here. 

And for HM i heard some class like BM were really dependant on it and takes forever to get, thats what i dont want.

Sames goes for Destroyer really, you need your 3, V and TAB HM.
Maybe you can avoid RMB HM but you will need it at the end

13 hours ago, Valiant said:

Sames goes for Destroyer really, you need your 3, V and TAB HM.
Maybe you can avoid RMB HM but you will need it at the end

Thanks! after more testing DES seems really nice, can you tell me what HM i need for PvP ? the most important one or must have.

1 hour ago, Bommus said:

Thanks! after more testing DES seems really nice, can you tell me what HM i need for PvP ? the most important one or must have.

in order  Emberstomp(cc immunity) > RMB (focus regen)> Stone Shield (defense pierce)

Archived