Story Act6 Chap6 (Ebon Hall)

Strawcherry

Hai there, I know I'm not the only one cuz there were people who asked for help before. At this point in the story I have to solo Ebon hall with poh and I can't do that no matter how often I try. I cant even find a video about how to solo Ebon hall. What I found was that the Sentinel Ruins was the dungeon of Act6. So I assume that this was changed from an update.

Guys, did anyone solo Ebon Hall and can give me some tips or sth? 

In the dungeon Poh gets stuck in ice after a time and I have to free her. As a Blade Master I have problems freeing Poh, fighting the mobs and CC-ing the red AoE's of the boss at the same time -_____-

I'm thankful for any help!

I remember I had the same problem with the Pigsty dungeon long time ago. For some reason, when I went in to do the story line, I got into the normal dungeon, which was of course impossible for me to do. It took me quite a few tries going in and out until the game put me inside the storyline version, which is obviously a lot easier. I am sure you are having a similar issue with Ebon Hall...

Check if there is some NPC you haven't talked to also, as the other thread points out, just in case.

Archived