Accursed weapon

tehs

18 hours ago, tehs said:

WHY is this weapon so hard to get? the droprate is like 0.1% and i think its time to add this box to celestial basin merchant 

Buy the key. I know it's about 100-140 gold but...that's just 2-3 days of daily quests  (if you do all 40). And it's needed for stage 9 or 10 of legendary. I'm pretty sure you can do all purple lv50 dungeons with your current AP. Those alone gives around 40-50gold/day.

15 hours ago, tehs said:

i have no problem buying a key, but i need to get the box first, 3 and a half week with atleast 2 asura runs every day and i have still to see it

I know it sucks but...2 runs/day is nothing. It has like 10% drop chance. Try doing 5-7 times/day and you should get it. Maybe on the same day. Maybe they reduced weapon drop rate,but don't forget that it used to be weapon which is needed to upgrade from awakened scorpio stage 10 to true scorpio...if you wanted to use cheap path. Oh...and wasn't it in daily challenge rewards...weren't you able to buy it using heavenly energy? Anyway...it's really weird that you got zero boxes...I mean...Asura is in daily challenge dungeons at least once/week.  It's possible that you got one box before you reached stage 9 or 10 (can't remember for which accursed is needed) but you opened and got wrong weapon.

Anyway...good luck. Asking them is pointless without submitting the ticket. They might take longer to solve your issue, than you'll take to get a box...if they will try to solve this at all.

So keep farming and good luck. Sometimes I get really lucky...1000 gold last year. Acrimor bangle from my very  first chest from foundry. Nexus outfit from first try. Few brilliant venture tokens from quests. You might get lucky too. Good luck :)

On 6/2/2017 at 9:41 PM, tehs said:

WHY is this weapon so hard to get? the droprate is like 0.1% and i think its time to add this box to celestial basin merchant 

Buy the key. I know it's about 100-140 gold but...that's just 2-3 days of daily quests  (if you do all 40). And it's needed for stage 9 or 10 of legendary. I'm pretty sure you can do all purple lv50 dungeons with your current AP. Those alone gives around 40-50gold/day.

I don't rly understand what's the problem.

I decided to throw away dozens of chests accursed ... because I didn't know I needed it for stage 10.

So ... here I am.. at stage 9.. and I find myself in a stupid position that I need the chest that I decided to throw away SO MANY TIMES.

I decided not to take my chances .. I got the key at 80 gold, really cheap since last time I decided to buy a key it as 160.. so .. yeah worth it.

2 / 3 runs later.. Chest... and the weapon with the key.

Easy.

Archived